the heck with opinion

the heck with opinion

A Story by kenwillp
"

my opinion, but GOD is in-charge

"

Yes, that's right, I am an a..hole, but not a self-righteous one. Yes at times I'm prejudice - prejudging ... we all are, let's not lie to ourselves. So here's my spill. God help us.

Abortion -- this is terrible; rape this is horrible; punishable by death!?
Now what of the unborn child? NOW OF COURSE IT IS THE WOMAN'S BODY God gave it to her; GOD alone gave the life of the unwanted child; and God gave the woman a choice - difficult to accept; difficult to make, even more diff...
icult to live with after all is said and done. I wouldn't know. God be merciful. But what to do? what is her will? It is up to her alone. What a severe predicament. What could compare? But suppose, perhaps a better way, when .. SHE, WE, WITH HOPE, FAITH, LOVE, POWERS GREATER THAN HUMAN POWER ARE POSSIBLE, AND WE ALLOWED THEM. GET OUT THEIR PROVIDENTIAL WAY; WITH THESE AT THE MOTHER'S, AT THE CHILD'S, AT THE NEIGHBOR'S, AT OUR SIDE, OUR FRONT, OUR BACK, AND ALL AROUND, AND ALTOGETHER ... WE NEED BUT BELIEVE! WHEN GOD'S POWER IS SOUGHT... THEN... (I am a hopeless believer)
...Will not, the mother's love, in God's love, in God's sight, understanding and power, the mother's love along with a god-conscious community's earnest effort of caring, sharing, charity and love, can these not but help to heal the mother and her child if allowed? These real and true and absolute spirits, divine loves are not even consider ... who am I to consider them since I am uninvolved, right? Mind my own business right?

Now at times only an individual is responsible ...sin and, or, evil, un-rightness, personal wrong doings, whatever you want to call dastardly deeds or happenings, they usually, not always, start with me (individual) and ends with me (the individual). Now, however, when it comes to participating in sexual relations, freely and deliberately, most of the times we treat it like some fun and delightful game to be enjoyed in life as we please, in 'real" life; participating in sexual relations freely and deliberately (procreation) is no game, but adults treat it as such, and procreation ought never to be entered into lightly without thought of the possible outcome - a life, a child, an individual. People that do it - play it (sex/procreation) like a game - tell me, do they think that after the game is over they are just merely taking out the trash(that is the life, the child, the individual born out of their gaming) remaining after a wreck-less night of partying. Let the punishment suit the crime, and ignorance or "I didn't think" is not a suitable defense ... Ask the life, the child, the individual ... oh yeah, that's right, they can't speak up for themselves. Then who will?
Don't get it twisted, there will be a day of reckoning for everyone of us--that we should answer for the deeds done by us; especially evil deeds, whether ignorant, foolish, deliberate ... sin of commission or omission, whatever you want to call your aromatic, thorny "rose," it is still a "rose" by any other name.

© 2015 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on November 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 17, 2015
Tags: abortion, rape, providence hope faith love God

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp