we are lost

we are lost

A Story by kenwillp
"

no wisdom

"

The term Rabbinic was applied to the Jewish Literature of post-Biblical times by those who conceived the Judaism of the later epoch to be something different from the Judaism of the Bible, something actually opposed to it.

If this is true, then why do the Rabbinic Jews of today cling so tenaciously to the law of Moses? Seeing that Moses, the prophets, and the righteousness of the law are verily of that earlier biblical epoch? Which epoch they contend is - opposed to them and ...their present wisdom? Can it be wisdom that wisdom which opposes itself? Opposes the God of truth?

Can they who say now that because of God and their ancestors they have followed an opposition, an enemy, into darkness, can they now claim that out of that darkness they have been brought (of themselves, their imagination) into perfect light?
In God there is no darkness at all.

"Hear O' Israel, the Lord our God is One," blessed be His name, before and for evermore, amen.

© 2016 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on January 4, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2016

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp