God and i, not in the vally, in the heavens

God and i, not in the vally, in the heavens

A Story by kenwillp
"

blessedness

"
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, but I am flown from earth unto eternity; and though I am not and have never been a devout religious, even as I have will to. Yet God, my Savior, did not abandoned me utterly; He has not made me to walk alone that the enemy should devour my soul. My God has watched over me, kept and held me still in the quietness of His holy peace and refuge. My Lord, His Spirit, and His Son, have each thus secured me in their strength, truth, and being. He has so many times at every turn and at every divided path taken me by my trembling hand. He has always lifted me up and up off my feeble knees. He has more often even as I have known, much more often than I have realized, carried me as does a father his beloved only child; I was His treasure and where His heart could be found. He coveted me unto Himself, and He took me from this place. We removed beyond and above all the valleys low and mountains high, from the earth below unto the heavens above the heavens, even for a time, even for eternity.

© 2016 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on January 10, 2016
Last Updated on January 10, 2016

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp