by His Faith, obedience, alone

by His Faith, obedience, alone

A Poem by kenwillp
"

word from spirit

"

 

God's will, and word, His desire He speaks, is in fact, in it essence Presence, Present, and Presentation of God.

Before Thee nothing was, by Thee there is, by Thy commandment there will be.

There is no disharmony in God. His will is His word that He speaks- that He will, be what He desires ,what is desired be that which is come, and His word be done.

The "voiced" emanation of God is God come forth in word, and the word is spirit. It is God in Power, Wisdom and Will. God moves through God ness, that is His Being, His Word, His Will is Dimension, Holy, and contiguous Spirit ness, Dominion. He is dimension for all other dimension of dominion, giving separate dimension and dominion to whatever His heart desire, and creation is now being a separated existent with its own dimension of dominion. God spared not His word, but committed it to be the value of creation that creation be priceless, full of Life, not void or of vanity. The word became God in the body of a man, the glory of God became flesh-God sensory accessible-that He be the inheritance(relationship) that He wills to men. Our disposition given us-sentience, spiritual-soulful beings-is first being in the form of spirit(word), yet we are instruments in a form of creation that His will be at work in the earth, by those of the earth.

We sense God by His Will in us, His Word in us, His Love in us-Jesus, our spirit of sonship urging us in our soul to choose faith, hope and love. Faith by way of Jesus, Love by way of kinship, and Hope by way of Charity-the Governance of God.

 

Our Father desired a new entity of life form-carnal, human, with a soul essence, compatible with the spirit, but distinctly difference in being and beginning, yet fulfilling the demand, capacity and ablility to be truth by faith-here on earth, and there cannot be found another place like earth, no other life form like humans. There is no other Hope-sensing, Hope-needing, Hope-wanting, and Hope-filled beings to be found in existence.

 

Because Christ Jesus came and died and rose-in life, in a body like my body and, in faith, obedience and will- can I be credited with faith and obedience in will to God. It is faith-trust-to belief in Jesus' resurrection, and it is solely by His work alone that salvation is, that it be credited as my wisdom, my righteousness, my santification and my redemption.

© 2009 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on May 24, 2009
Last Updated on May 29, 2009

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp