addition to

addition to

A Poem by kenwillp
"

continuation

"

 

Our Father desired a new entity of life, of form, carnal, human, with a soul, and this distinguishes us from the other "animals" that breathe life; they are flesh-forms also. Our soul essence to be commendable to the purely spirit-form life(angels); we are to be relational(family oriented) not comparable and contradictory. God does not compare, as if to compete, that would speak of pride. God need not be proud, to whom would He be proud.

There is no one above God - there is no war in Heaven, nor has there ever been, and niether will there ever be. If there was someone, something, above or equal to God I could never achieve more than I have already received - unrest.

Humanness distinct, difference distinguished, our time of formation and this unique designation, beings began in spirit, spoken by Word and formed of earth- may be the finishment of God in His joining Being to what has been brought into being, that is, man and creation.

We have this one peculiarity in our task(life) though-development; in co-operation with God our soul(material of Life, the liability to Life, and one Truth of Life, God-believed or not) is our work in Life, to be added with Life. We should love our soul and care for it. Truly, it is our only child. This human task of concern for the soul is our very distinction from other animals, and from angels also. The human soul is a kind of very "newness". It is an originality, humanly speaking, it being a very "newness of presupposition" of God, and so, the life - little L" -  and living by way of humanness began(Angels too were begun at some point?).

God, and God alone, can begin with Truth and end with Truth, and need not add to or defer from Truth. God is perfect Truth in the spiritual and the creational realities. True Life means to be a real, actual, substantial life force within God, Life and Truth. To be "new delevoping-truth" which is how humanness begins, by allowing truth to be the standard and the measure of our realness(what " I " am) is to be a child from Truth, loved of Truth, so as to become truth of Truth, the beginning means to an end - God. This development is my real life. And, this is my very soul, the eternalness of my being a presence of life within Life forevermore; however, this is at our choosing to abide to Life's Truth, that is, to God's righteousness; each of us - under God Power, guarded of His Love - head toward our perfect finality as to being human, our soul essence. God meant for us to begin as human life, not beginning as purely spirit forms of life, as were the angels formed at once spirits. Human life, angelic life, all formed and created life, comes with imperfection. God, and only God, is Perfect. You and I are but dust, so even the dust is more than I, if, " I " be blind of its soul life.Truth shall speaks sincerely of this after I depart, for God's Word endures forever. 

There is God, the beginning, the means and the fulfillment of Life. God defines "Absolute Truth". He is "Absolute Truth" for Life. He is "Absolute Truth" of Life. He is "Absolute Truth" to Life. He is our truth's value, our being's worth, our life's definition. Our soul's disposition to "Absolute Truth" will be absolute. We are carnal now becoming ever more souls, then we will be without excuse. We are, so be love.

© 2009 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on May 28, 2009
Last Updated on September 13, 2009

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp