some of life

some of life

A Poem by kenwillp
"

conjecture

"

 

 

Here are some of yesterday's transcript in the monumental court case against God and Jesus Christ, God's only son. Truth cannot be changed: God still to be held accountable for perfection. Judgment subpoena Father's record; Perfection testifies on Truth's behalf; Judgment's case collapses in light of perfection's testimony: proof of favor and good will toward men; all heaven and earth astonished at verdict..."mercy". Truth not suprised as mercy is pronounced in the case of "God versus original sin". Truth says, "Love was to power a witness to impeach" since God was found to have debited His own account to cover charges of sin, and the promise is still to remain based upon faith, i.e, trust in God's Word to men about His love and His creation.

Angels in heaven and men on earth rejoice and sing...screams of halleluiah and Hosanna heard around the world and in the heavens above.

God accounting for our life, our humanity, that we might have "a promise of life" and "a living-hope" according to His promise: a promise made long ago to one man because of his trust and belief and obedience to God. This is but one of the unrefutable pieces of overwhelming evidence that prosecutors say, "they could not overcome". They admitted that it pointed out clearly the love God has for those who love His faith-filling word; that word prosecutors say is now evident in the history and annuls of men all over the world: Jesus. Prosecutor conceded that Jesus is no less than God's Word and only Begotten Son. Witness after witness spoke of Abraham, testifying to the fact "that this man, one of the earliest descendants of the race of men, that through his descendants, his very progeny, these went on to build kingdoms, gained exalted glory and honor above what their own hands could ever have done, from out of so meager a beginning a mighty nation was built; it was shown that they had received care protection, and unheard of victories in the face of unimaginable and humanly insurmountable forces set against them; these things spoke undeniably of God's love for them". "Too numerous were those that testified on God's behalf", said one of the prosecution's primary and most important litigator, who wished to remain anonymous at the time of this interview.

 

The utter humiliating shame, humanly speaking, taken on by the "Exceeding Glory", the very 'Word of God", in becoming a createdness, a man(a being found less than divine); taking upon His Purity and Perfectness the measure of all sin, and all the sins of men; being rejected and scorn by His very own, those He came to save, not reviling or returning evil for evil; being beaten and spat upon, having justice and judgment denied Him, despised, lied upon, accused of blasphemy, yet being that which is inseparable from divinity; He brought about freedom from the fear of death to humanity; peace and reconciliation was invested upon the Word of God; that we be made redeemable by inheritance(kinship) to Him, the man Jesus Christ: and we being blessed, inherited from His Absolute Glory and Holinesss peace and salvation; because He is the Word of Life, Word of God, the Exceedingly Glorious One incarnate.

Reap benefit or loss according to Holy Truth and Divine Love, in accordance with The Grace of The Crucified Word of God; He being manifested before me, the template pattern for us, that He be the guarantor(power) of worth(wisdom), and He is due payment(cost) - above and beyond all argument.

 

 

Life we experience, intuitively perceive, mentally sense, and physically manipulate is not a lie. I do not, cannot, and should not, try to define Life because I am found a being, a unit, within it, that is liken to the saying "putting the cart before the horse". Life is what it is and God, our Father is it definitive. Our human life is only a microscopic unit of God-given Life. The unity and wellness of humane life in God, as compared to human life without God - the selfwill we practice, is in being contracted and conforming to that which is spirit defined. To the selfish( " I ") degree, being separated and in breach of contract, rebellious, is spiritual death for me. Conformity or separateness are "choice", which is offered within the Spirit's Truth.

Life is physical and spiritual. My soul, that is, my true and eternal life, is united to and defining of what I have choosen to be; I am found to be a manifestation of the things with in the fullness of life, the Spirit: all things are available and offered by truth, but not all are profittable and edifying for me, for my soul, so I am, i.e, my soul is: a proof of that thing I chose to be.

 

 

 

news flash...love account set up to cover cost of sin, Father and son agree - son will pay the cost with His life..., once and for all: "Grace"; we are saved!

© 2010 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on June 11, 2009
Last Updated on May 15, 2010
Previous Versions

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp