selflove, the lie-part of life

selflove, the lie-part of life

A Poem by kenwillp
"

games with children and their life

"

 

If it were not for God, His truth and His love, life would not be of any value, and it would seem almost vanity and purposeless to even make a movement of choice in this drama of life. But what seems like unwarranted tragedy is actually experiences lived in the reality of our own choosing and doing. Life is perfect, as God granted will for it, for He willed love to us, then which of us has not been offered love? And our lives to greater extent, are perfectly as we have will them to be - they reflect our own will. God has given us freewill. So what we are seeing and living and experiencing is selfwilled, that is, it is our freedom personified, it is what we are, who we are and what we desire. It is us being true to life, in life. Do we - I, you, they - like what is seen? We can have use of and help from God, by His Holy Spirit, should we but choose Him. We are given access to the power of God - our Father, given the breath of Life and Truth; we have His love and all of that love's power but for the choosing, to wield and to use. Alas, we choose to not use our hearts but only our minds(human philosophy: the clever answers to cleverly proposed questions from a psychology based in the lies and ignorance and fear). Tell me, who would give his child a stone when he ask for bread - there can be but one love fulfilling answer.

We have become accountable to self and to a selflove only, accountability for just me and what I can attain for my pleasure. Then we ask, "why so many unloved, abandoned and hurt children, radically rebellious teenagers, perverted and broken families and homes, and horribly grievous lives; why are so many babies having babies only to hurt them leaving them hopeless - the price of forrnication. Sex is become but a toy in our narcissistic lifestyle. I want what I love; I am in love with what I want, and this selflove is the deceiver and betrayer of my true self - my soul, which will be held, according to what is true of it, accountable to God for eternity.

We teach and preach this godlessnes to all that are near to our voices and to our hearts. We, ourselves, train the godless. A self that will share just enough, even with loved-ones, only so as not to be seen as what it is-selfish and totally self-centered, a perverse and internal liar. Ours is the corrupt love of "corban", the kind of love that leaves elderly parents and family members to fend for themselves against animal just like ourself, greedy and gluttonous for nothing but what it wills and wants. We live in and condone the narcisisstic society that teaches parents to throw the children out of the nest, it teaches children to abandon the nest and then to truly forsake it also, "say thanks, live well and prosper, oh yeah, be sure to give yourself the love I was given and am now running off with" -  as if stolen, it is.

Who is it, that being deceptive, is the one deceived? I am at once deceiver and the deceived. This foulness is incomprehendable and imperceptible to the soul of a human devoid of God, for in this kind of soul sickness we have - by the power of sin - in self and of self ascended to where we aught not. Wickedly, we sit and scorn in the blaspheme of our souls upon a throne of condemnation, and there we wait only to be cast down into a place of shame, and the gnashing teeth of our own kind for they yet want to sit in the highest seat of honor and glory - we will kill you to have it, as you have kill to gain it.

God save me, hosanna in the highest.

© 2009 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on June 11, 2009
Last Updated on September 13, 2009

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp