Get some business

Get some business

A Poem by kenwillp
"

God's busness is His own, not mine, and He needs no help, I do

"

Why am I minding God’s business, and not my own. God’s business is not my business, what can I do about it … nothing. I need mind my own business and my own responsibilities - to love Him with all my heart, mind, strength and soul: to forsake sin and my own will and life that desires sin, that is my specific business; God’s business strengthen me to do just that - to tend to the business of seeking His face and His favor, even as a beloved son. Sinful business practices lead to death.

God’s business can and will save my life. It is not my business practices that gives me access to Grace - it is Grace itself, and that be Jesus Christ. “The work of man upon the earth is a warfare“(Job 7:1), and that is a sad business“; we fail so utterly at Love. But the business and the work of Jesus can and will save us if, in humility, I get out of the Holy Spirit‘s way and stop fighting and resisting Him, only and surely attending to prayer and fasting - gifts and instruments from God’s Holy Spirit of Truth for my business, my life and work of faith.

God’s business is the only perfect business in Life and in my life, for His business always concerns the best and most perfect things of Life, for my life, and for my good, that being His Perfect, One-hundred percent Love, Forgiveness and Justice, in and through Christ Jesus, the Word of God, spoken and manifested to life, for life, to redeem and save, that befriends us and beholds us, by the Power of His Indomitable Spirit.

By whom, who or what thing, by what means, other than our self, shall we be separated from God’s Business: Jesus’ Perfect Work of Faith, the Truth from the Holy Ghost, Divine Love?

© 2010 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on January 19, 2010
Last Updated on January 19, 2010

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp