Birthday

Birthday

A Poem by kenwillp
"

my birthday, the day God spoke His Word

"

Every man and woman that ever lived save Jesus and them befriended of Him, those that are now and those that have been - these not being dead but alive in Christ - all these being quickened by God’s Holy Ghost know and knew the true day of their birth. But every unsaved man and woman that now lives, and every unsaved man or woman that ever was, these celebrated or celebrate their birthday errantly - the wrong day - nine months late and a life time to soon: Divine purpose, Divine revelation, Divine conception, and Divine grace, did precede, desire, manifest, and delivers, to us our day of birth.

There be only one true day of birth, which included our day of birth, that is, birth of the human species of life, the birth of each and every man or woman. That day being the day of God’s Word and Will for all creation to be; that it should come forth from nothing for nothing existed before that day, neither time or things, only God, His Word and His Spirit. The day that God spoke the Word of His Will(verily Jesus) for our purpose, our life, our soul, for our truth, and also for our revelation of Him … that is, that came, and that now having been(Jesus), first the Son of God(Holy Word) and then set the son of man(verily Jesus‘ humanness), Whom(as Word) and now Who( Jesus‘ Being), did ever, and does ever reign; It(Holy Word), Jesus(He), that ever(as Word of God), and now(Jesus as Lord) forever does sit at the right-hand of God Most High(His Father), the spoken Holy Word - Jesus - established, fixed and became the one Glorious, Holy, Divine day of Birth and life for creation, for our humanity; that was the day Holy Eternal God revealed Himself - Life, and the life to us, revealed Himself Word - and the Son to us, and revealed Himself Spirit - and the soul given to us. It is the “Day of the Lord“ verily spoken before creation, verily spoken of by the prophets of old, and mentioned of by His apostles. And every day since God voiced His Holy Word, Divine Word, and every day since Jesus’ human birth as Lord of Lords upon the earth, each day is as a beginning day speaking, a present day abiding, and a promised day coming, that secures love, hope, and faith, and that fails not and will not fail ever. Day and days that groan forth as of birth, and Jesus shall return, and we will be changed; the Father does not bring forth to birth and not deliver, that that day should fail. God established time, times, times to be, and our place to be, in Jesus.

I was Divinely established in the month of January, nineteen-hundred and sixty of the “common era“, in my mother’s womb, and upon the earth, yet was I before “the beginning” within the Will of God. The day of my delivery from this corruption, from the created life, and this created shell, unto Holy Purity, Eternal Life, and Sanctified Spirit that day shall be holy birthday and holy union with Jesus and His Father; it will be of His Will, and it shall be on another day of His Will - “Will” that is, was, and will be, truly my very first and last birthday.

© 2010 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 19, 2010
Last Updated on January 19, 2010

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp