LOVE COMMUNICATION

LOVE COMMUNICATION

A Story by kenwillp
"

MY WEAKNESS

"

What are your strengths and weakness is communication?

 

 My weakness in communication mostly concerns burn-out. I am 50 years old and I am almost completely burned-out with talking and running my own mouth; consequently, the effects are collateral to others. Yes, I am sure to be nice to others when I am obligated to chat, or if I want, maybe need, something. Most time I have preconceived notions of what specific persons may want to talk about; at times, I am just out-right prejudice toward persons and/or their ideas. So right there my contempt so as to not befriend, even prior to investigating the personality - spirit, nor even hearing what they might have to say, betrays an ability to be open-minded and tolerant. In that respect, I only harm myself because firstly, it makes no differene whether I shall feel good, bad, or indifferent about what they may say, I have failed to represent and I have indeed misrepresented love in tthe very first instance. I am found a reprobate sinner. A presence of love, which is a gift from God and also a service we rendered to others as witnesses for God, is demanded upon me. For agape love was first shown to me and given to me, yet being unjustly undeserved, and rather still I forfeited. That very charity of mercy I have maligned is Jesus Christ Who died for me. And when I am acting and behaving ignorantly of His love, there can be no true communications between me and any other person or spirit, only my fear and pride is doing the communicating for me.

 

This wrong form of thinking and behaving has become ingrained in me from years of living a selfish and self-centered lifestyle. I am in the process of changing this attitude and its resulting behavior, but where fear and false pride have been long practice, these two forms of spiritual disease are not easily or readily removable. Yet, God never fails to demonstrate and exemplify by a person(s) that has what I admire in their personality - kindness, gentleness, an unmistakable quality of sincere love - my very own failings; contrastingly, grace leads by example, and for humans, in other words for me, it is through people that God communicates - expressing, touching, feeling, presenting and representing a visible quantity of spiritual and physical love, "live and in living color" here on earth. As for me, I need to get with this love thing, Divine or human, and I need to get with it in the deepest recesses of my heart.

 

Emmanuel - God is with us, and He must personally reside within me; then I could communicate love: the giving of love is the highest and truest form of communication, all others are superficial. At times I loathed myself ... at times. But most times, I love myself wrongly: I love myself too much.

© 2011 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on July 10, 2010
Last Updated on September 3, 2011

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp