Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Heather Scott

I smiled at everyone because there was no way I wasn't the coolest girl here. I was hosting a birthday party, and as I took a sip of beer, and thought to myself, “This is the best house party ever”. Some people were either dancing or bobbing their head to the new Eminem and Rihanna song "Love the Way You Lie".

With my parents gone for the weekend, it was about time I had a little get together. My name is Clara Rider, daughter of two of the richest people in a little town I like to call Fairfield, California. In  usually quiet suburban neighborhood, with oldies living all over the place, me being the only kid in the neighborhood kind of sucks, so a little party wasn't going to be bad. But shortly turned out of hand as people kept coming. I’m five foot three inches, short for a seventeen year old, I know. I have coffee brown hair that came down to my shoulders, and hazel eyes.
I live in a town house, painted ocean blue different from the rest of the neighborhood. The living room was packed with a ton of kids, some I knew, some I didn't. Some people were here, others there. Others making out in the corner I walked up to some people I know, like my good old friend AJ, a.k.a tall, dark and handsome since the ninth grade. The word was he was working up the courage to ask me out, but I was hoping it was just a rumor. “Hey Clara. Nice party.” He said. He was wearing a button down shirt, the problem was that it wasn't buttoned, so he was showing his abs which made me wonder: “When did he get ripped?”
I muttered a “thanks” and moved on to the backyard which was also packed, especially in the pool. As I mingled with people, someone shouted "Any one up for some seven minutes in heaven?"
I turned to see my best friend with a bag in the doorway leading to the backyard walking toward me. "Um.. Lisa, what's..."
"The guys who are playing put something in here for the girls to pick out." I looked over to the guys in the corner, one winked and another waved at me. She stared at me with the bag in front of her and a blond eyebrow arched. There was a pause.
"Oh, you want me to pick." I finally replied.
"It's only fair that the hostess goes first." She winked at me. She was blond, five foot five and the best friend any girl could have. Her hair was a little bit longer than shoulder length, and she had green eyes. "Come one Clara stop acting all shocked and pick!"She demanded.
I took a deep breath, and put my hand into the bag. "Ouch! Something cut me!" I took out the razor that cut my finger from the bag. "Really, a razor! Are you kidding me?"
A hot guy, with dark eye make up, came over, he looked around six foot three inches, and had black hair with bangs that covered most of his left eye. He wore a shirt that hugged him just right, and looked in my eyes. "Sorry.." He started in his deep voice as he took my hand, I was so taken in by his looks I didn’t realize we were already walking toward the closet that was all the way across the living room. He took me inside and closed the door and as he did so the loud music seem to stop, just for us, and the darkness surrounded us. Then he took my finger and sucked on the blood. He paused, "Sorry again. Just that I don't have anything...Plus it's kind of my thing."
"Its' OK...." I said mystified by him. I smiled and kissed his lips and it sent shock waves up and down my spine. "Now, I'm sorry." I whispered as he smiled back and put his arms around my waist, and we melted into another kiss. Then I pulled away, "What's your name," I whispered in his ear as he pushed me up against the wall.
He looked in my eyes, sending a wave throughout my body. "Sam." He finally said, after long pause, and kissed my cheek.
"Mm...Sam.." I whispered as I put my arms around his neck. "Such a good name." He nodded and backed away as he took off his shirt. I blushed and looked away. He smiled.
"Too much?"He said trying not losing eye contact.
"Not enough." I replied, and took off my own shirt, then we shared another electrifying kiss. He pulled away again and started to undo my pants.
"Wait..." I began, but he kissed my neck and pushed me against the wall even more. I was sucked into the moment, as we both heard Lisa shout: "Time’s up!"
"Um.. I guess we should go.." I said. He frowned as he tossed me my shirt. As I slipped it on he came over to re-do my pants.
"Sorry.." He said kissing my cheek, making me want more. He turned and opened the door of the closet right after he put on his shirt, he looked back and smiled at me. Then disappeared though the door. Lisa then materialized in his place.
"So how was it?" She said.
"Awesome...”


© 2010 Heather Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 27, 2010
Last Updated on September 5, 2010


Author

Heather Scott
Heather Scott

Campbell , CA



About
I really like Anime, and alternative music. My favorite bands are P!ATD, Paramore, Vampire Weekend and AAR.I like P!ATD the most though. Writing is my passion :D more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Heather Scott


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Heather Scott