Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Heather Scott

Going to school the next day was a pain in the a*s. I had a gigantic head ache, and I didn't want to admit it. I went to my locker, and put in the combo for the lock. 
Twenty  right. Fifteen left. Thirty-six right. 
There. Perfect. Done. 
I opened the locker and put my backpack inside, as I saw in the corner of my eye Sam, looking as brilliant as ever. He was talking to some preppy blond, who was totally flirting with him, and it sent a jolt of jealousy through me even though I didn’t know why…
I took a deep breath and looked away… “He wasn't yours to begin with.”A part of my fought. “Besides I don’t know him that much anyway…”
Another part said, "You know you want to see him again. The seven minutes in the closet just wasn't enough."
I had to agree with that part of me, because I knew I wanted more. But the other part that said he wasn't mine was also partially right. F**k, why did it have to be this hard? I took a few my books that I needed to turn and saw Sam by his locker across the hall. I walked over to him and as he looked up (or down depending on how you are looking at it) at me I felt butterflies in my stomach as he said "Hi." in his deep voice. I couldn't help but hold back a giggle.
"Hey," I said, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "I missed ya at the party last night." I said trying to put the head ache aside and focusing on him.
"Had to leave. Curfew you know?" He smiled at me. "Parents  are such a drag, but I guess you don't have to worry about that." My month dropped, it was like a slap in the face. What did that mean?
I regained my confidence, but he said. "What are you doing here anyway?"
"I just thought you were..." I paused. "Lonely." I smiled.  
He chuckled. "Lonely." He repeated, as I slowly nodded. "Very nice of you, but I'm a big boy, I don't need someone to hold my hand." 
I grabbed his hand and held it. "Maybe, just maybe you do."  I leaned in. Behind him I saw the preppy blond girl look at me with a shocked look on her face. I got up on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss and he returned it. I pulled away "I think we didn't get to finish something last night..."
"Yeah, I think so too..." He said as the preppy blond girl came up to us. "But I'm not sure I could come over to study." He said as soon as he saw the girl. "Hey sis..."
"Who is she?" The preppy blond girl said.
"Clara..I.'d like you too meet my twin. Nikki." My mouth dropped. 
"Twin? You have a twin?" I said.
"Yeah but we don't look a like as you could see." He said looking at the ground. "Anyway see ya around Clara." He leaned in, then paused as if to think about it. Then kissed my cheek and walked away. 
"Hey Nikki." I finally said.
"Don't "Hey Nikki" me. If you f**k with my brother your gonna get it." She said and walked away with her pink backpack trailing behind leaving me to wonder "What did I get myself into..." 

  ~~~~~~
"He has a twin huh..." Lisa said when we got to class. "So..."
"She hates me..." I said.
"Its a she?" Liza yelped. AJ turned in his seat. 
"What are you guys doing?" He said. This time he wasn't showing his abs, which made me some what feel better, don't know why. 
"Nothing," I said.
"Yeah right Clara. She is like in love with some guy who's twin sister like hates her." Liza said.
"Who is this fool anyway?" AJ said.
"I think his name is Sam." Liza replied.
"Your not helping Liza." I said in an angry whisper. 
"Sorry." she whispered back.
"Sam.... Dark eye make up, dark clothes and tall Sam?" AJ said.
"Yeah..How did you know?" I said.
"He just moved here, that's why you weren't love with him before." He said. "I'm on student council remember? The office made me show him and Nikki around." 
"And you didn't tell me??" I said frantically.
"You didn't ask, " he arched his brown eyebrow. "What's so great about him. You only spent like what seven minutes with him."
"You could tell a lot in seven minutes." I said.
He chuckled. "Yeah, and what could you tell?"
"He is going to be mine." I whispered.
"Time to start class!" Mr. Ryan said. "You three stop talking," He said while pointing at us, I felt the whole classes eyes bore into my skull as I looked down at my desk. 
"Sorry Mr. Ryan." Liza, AJ and I said in unison. 
"Let's get started then." Mr. Ryan said. "Anyone remember what we discussed last time?" AJ was the first to raise his hand, and only one. "Anyone else other than Mr. Smith?"  We all looked at each other. "OK Mr. Smith, enlighten us, because I guess a class of honor students can't even remember what we talked about just three days ago." That's when I couldn't take it and raised my hand.  "Ah...Miss Rider, tell us."
"We talked about William Shakespeare...." 
 


© 2010 Heather Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on August 1, 2010
Last Updated on August 10, 2010


Author

Heather Scott
Heather Scott

Campbell , CA



About
I really like Anime, and alternative music. My favorite bands are P!ATD, Paramore, Vampire Weekend and AAR.I like P!ATD the most though. Writing is my passion :D more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Heather Scott


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Heather Scott