confessions of a hopeful atheist essay

confessions of a hopeful atheist essay

A Story by kite kid
"

its confessions of a counter part that leeches from every cross road and line. but that's only one piece that can only simply stated, so the essay goes further to explain this counter part.

"
Everyday i think of the eye that holds all my insecurity's, dreams, and desperate attempts. through this eye has a face, a face i can only know because of my weaknesses. I'm the blood that excretes from the heart through the eye to give the eye depth and value. this eye that i hold dearest, not because of lust, or envy but to witness the realty of my own desires to belong. with thoughts being created through pass experiences that in which shapes us today to make use of are own madness that leaches off your sanity. then we crumbles as easily as you breath, you sub come to basic instinct through lost of ones innocence, and with only naive illusions of ones reflection upon the heavens. norms of man ideology of "right" is not a conclusion to what hides under the surface of basic instinct. 
humans have made mistakes, but also adapted and further adopted a heroic idealistic or other wise known as narcissism. we, being no other than mistaken fools who fight for what we call pride that has developed to what would put simply as primitive acts of apes. to this extent we bring forth a symbol to protect us from the eye and to be forgiven through the act of mankind pride. the existences of such symbol that dwells throughout the world, preaches of a higher state of mind but also preaches on the inferno that is in coded through are individual cells. so can we be forgiven even when biological and spiritual counterparts are only acting in accordance of nature?
" there is only one good, knowledge,and one evil, ignorance." Socrates. although humans have the capability many great actions but we hold are self's back with our own primitive acts. with impulses of stress, the feeling to yell out, and to mate uncontrollably in the right environment. but even with these primal instincts, comes a great vast adaption to learn and advance forwards, with millions upon thousands of years we have also adopted to only grasp what we most envy. then came the pro and cons of being prideful and thus jealousy over came the mind of those that envied. such created battles of great disrepair and horrific cruelty resembling the Trojan war. without are advancements in learning we would have gone extinct long ago.
" i know not all that may becoming, but be it what it will, i'll go to it laughing." Moby Dick. so i conclude with the poorest of details, that even when humans have achieved what the past generations couldn't, we still  strive for ignorance before define punishment from the eye that leaches our sanity. even a symbol can't repel against your own will and desire if there's no action behind Ideals.

© 2015 kite kid


Author's Note

kite kid
im not crazy but bored, so please keep a open mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aside from a few grammatical errors, this is pretty awesome. I like where you went with this.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hxldxncxxns

9 Years Ago

Oh, that'd make sense. Good call
kite kid

9 Years Ago

i chose a interesting group that has only one over member then me. surprisingly i thought of trying .. read more
kite kid

9 Years Ago

sorry, i meant "other"

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 1, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015
Tags: peachy, fiction, essay, gothic

Author

kite kid
kite kid

seattle, WA



About
so basically, 1. Im selfish 2. really content with my surroundings. 3. love catcher in the rye maybe because i view myself as not really optimistic person. 4. i like to lie 5. i like writing an.. more..

Writing