The Reich of republicans?

The Reich of republicans?

A Story by kite kid
"

where has america been headed?truly i don't know but i have some really cute ideas.by making policies in which can help satisfy america need for newer and bigger ideas that can grow our ego even more.

"

Is global warming true? Are polar bears actually dying because of glacier melting? And are the cars in fault? These questions only point out left wing ideas that are taking advantage of American sense of security. But the real issue isn't the environment but those liberal masterminds who only think of themselves and raising their own personal profit by manipulating you, the American citizen. These socialist that disguises themselves as healers and guides to the world of peace are nothing but fools with makeup and pulled faces so to look less creepy. Nevertheless I have a proposal that would solve all worldly issues by creating policy that not only helps you but also the nation’s economy. By restating that America is a democratic society, the big brother to all other sibling nations, and re-purposing the old policies which will indicate where America stands with respect to God’s green earth. Then taking the cancer that we call the Democratic Party out of the American body and thus stopping socialism from spreading even further creating a single party state.

To bring this nation back on its feet, the government need to execute those in the Democratic Party and then create a political entity that will decide on choices for the land of the free. By this I mean the benefits of this proposal will grant the people more freedom under the rule of the Republican Party by ending social services and then changing Obama-care to Romney-care. With these new improvements, our nation’s population will drop when those in the low class of society dye off from lack of government support and thus reinstating social Darwinism. This will further evolve into a new society full of capable men and women to fight for jobs, housing, and food. Those who don’t comply with the new rule will be deported to the salt mines in Russia to purify themselves from any socialistic and communistic idea before going to the Americanized heaven. By doing all this we are one step further to ending socialism and communism by pushing our Republican ideals and philosophy upon the schools so as to create an even better future nation and economy.

50 years ago we as a nation were number one in education and child development but in our present state we are closer to Cuba standards that pumps their kids with hopes and dreams of love with socialist and communist ideals. these days in America, I only hope that the soviets will bombs us before the rest of the world finds out that about 95% of our future lies in the hands of young adults that can't be any smarter than a 5th grader. But with my new social policy that will bring about a new age of brain acts that will bring republican dreams into reality. This can only be possible by setting new policy that the teachers will enforce with an iron ruler. If a child gets out of line he or she will be punished by the teacher in front of all other children so to create fear into their psyche and thus making them feared to even go against any other systems of power. Nevertheless this will also reinforce the children to get a better grade in all their class so to not be categorized as “dumb” or “stupid” by their fellow peers that will have to follow government policy to humiliate those less than themselves. By building these new policy, the new generation will exceed any other with the roots of their education stabilizing them to believe in our capitalistic society. Thus making this country number one throughout the universe with are incomparable education and our competitive ideology of what capitalism is.

“The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.” ~ Rush Limbaugh. One the greatest things that brings Americans together is the freedom to the pursuit of happiness that can take any form even stupidity. With the further pursuit of a Utopian society I have given you my opinion on reform policies that could change America for the better and also change the world to show how we are the greatest country on this planet. With my ideas of changing school systems and annihilating the Democratic Party we can further expose these true freedoms that express our American ideals of freedom. Thus by these policies being made I would conclude that America will be cleansed by our freedoms and removing any socialistic/communist  threats that are within our own flock to those that are outside our utopia and also making our future brighter through investing in the new generation under republican state rule.

 

© 2015 kite kid


Author's Note

kite kid
this concept was founded not to offend but to amuse.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on April 28, 2015
Last Updated on May 3, 2015
Tags: satire, peachy, and politics

Author

kite kid
kite kid

seattle, WA



About
so basically, 1. Im selfish 2. really content with my surroundings. 3. love catcher in the rye maybe because i view myself as not really optimistic person. 4. i like to lie 5. i like writing an.. more..

Writing