Preface

Preface

A Chapter by kittynaz

The only difference between reality and dream is your belief. Anything you believe to be true takes form of concrete verity and then your world develops around it.

My body was not utterly paralyzed for I did respond to the feel of cold and fear but could not cause it to respond or motion for that matter. The castle was subdued in the moon light when my inviter emerged from the shadows. Like my nightmares my sense of vision was enabled so I could see death taking form in front. My host appeared to be the puppeteer and me its puppet.

The creature had claimed life before me of that I knew and intended to do the same in my case. It had haunted me in my dreams, it had attacked me before but then I had been saved by a guardian angel. As my last breath was counted for I was glad that someone more valuable to me would be protected and I alone would face the impending dome. The monster transformed and its vibrant yellow eyes contained blazing red membrane displaying a restless craving encouraging haste while the satisfactory expression on its face demonstrated contentment and confidence. I was sure�"there was no escape yet I was thankful to the thought that at least the beast would have to settle for one kill. My angel would be secluded and protected as he was unaware of my location�"after all he could not alter my destiny as he was no match for the creature I faced. The thought comforted me but not for long could I keep the peace in my mind. The beast moved in for the kill�"instantly a sound similar to the roar as in my nightmare boomed into space.     



© 2011 kittynaz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on April 14, 2011
Last Updated on April 14, 2011


Author

kittynaz
kittynaz

Pakistan



About
I am a passionate writer who puts a lot of effort in her work. Writing is my passion and I had to struggle against all odds to survive as a writer. more..

Writing
Shell Shell

A Story by kittynaz