Chapter Four : Forbidden Love

Chapter Four : Forbidden Love

A Chapter by Bellarina
"

His parents seemed to want the two of them apart. Yet another challenge in their relationship.

"

The two of them were talking like had had normally done. They were laughing, exchanging jokes, and just simply adoring one another's company. Suddenly, his face froze on the camera. "No! Not now! Please! No!" she typed quickly. He had been disconnected from his father ONCE AGAIN. He always got cut offline at seven forty five her time. After she wiped away a few of her tears, she went to sleep to dream of him.

 

After she woke the next morning, she checked her computer. He had gotten back online and she began conversating right away! Both had to shower and agreed to meet back afterwards. When she returned, she read her screen. What she saw amused her, and she responded by saying so. Five minutes had passed and he returned. They began to talk and laugh with one another again. He apologized for getting cut offline. She then asked why his parents were doing it, other than electricity costs, of course. He explained it all to her. He said that his parents wanted him to study more and stay away from his computer. She asked if his parents were purposely trying to keep them apart. He had the camera turned on, and she saw a serious look come upon his face before he began typing again.

 

He told her that they were not trying to keep the two of them apart, but wished for him to focus more on his studies. That's all that she needed to hear. She pretended to believe him, although she did not. She was given the impression that she was simply a distraction to him. She kept it bottled up and pushed it down like she always did and continued with the conversation. He purposely said funny things and made silly faces to make her smile. He was quite the charmer and seemed to be what she really needed to complete her life. The only thing that actually stood in their way of being able to hold one another was his schooling, money, and his parents. If they only knew that she was different and wasn't going to use him. All of his girlfriends in the past had done so, she wasn't all about stealing money or having sex. She had seen many relationships fall apart due to those two faults, and she wasn't about to lose the love of her life because his parents thought that she was deceiving.

 

All that she wanted was trust, love, communication, and true affection. She wanted him for HIM and not just for his wallet or what was in his jeans. A relationship does not consist of money and sex all of the time, though both are nice to have. If a couple bases their relationship on those two faults, they won't be with one another for very long. That was the point that she was trying to get across to his parents. She really loved him, and she knew for a fact that he truly loved her back. Both loved one another with their entire heart and every ounce of their soul.



© 2008 Bellarina


Author's Note

Bellarina
Please ignore grammatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on February 15, 2008
Last Updated on February 21, 2008


Author

Bellarina
Bellarina

Raleigh, NC



About
I'm Sabrina. Recently turned 22 years old. I've been writing ever since I was a child but only chose to start keeping track of it at the age of 15. I tend to stray from magical based writings. They al.. more..

Writing
Walk Walk

A Poem by Bellarina


The Change The Change

A Poem by Bellarina


No Love No Love

A Poem by Bellarina