Chapter One : Her Dream

Chapter One : Her Dream

A Chapter by Bellarina

As she shuddered quietly to herself, she pondered as to why he hadn't called. Possibly the thought of her had slipped his mind. Perhaps he was busy with papers or his parents. It could have also been the fact that she continuously worried about losing him. He was the love of her life, the one person that she was destined to be with. Her self-esteem was low, as was his. The thought of one losing the other often crossed their minds. Both had been used, lied to, cheated, and their trust with one another was stronger than it had ever been. His heart had been shattered many times before, as had hers. They both found love to be a confusing mystery.

 

At this point in their relationship, their love would be tested. They would lose contact with one another for a very long time. Her fear of him finding another often consumed her mind. As she walked over to her disc player, her finger pressed the button to song number nine. It was "their song" and when she listened to it, it helped to ease the doubts that were racing through her head. Her hand wandered down to the repeat button which she pressed to allow the song to ring over and over again throughout her house. Her voice rang out as she sang along with the soothing melody.

 

Her eyes closed as she envisioned the two them, hand in hand, dancing with one another ever so gracefully. He would brush her hair back, look her in the eye, and tell her that he loved her like he had never loved another. With those words being said, he would press his lips ever so gently against hers and hold her in his arms as if he feared she would float away. They would both pause momentarilly to allow one another to catch their breath. She raised her head from his broad shoulder and guided him to her dimly lit room, setting his body down onto her bed.

 

He moved over to allow her room to lay. They both gazed at one another, amazed at just the slightest glimpse into the other's eyes. His arms held her gently, sensuously running his hands along her spine. Her hands caressed his face as she tried to memorize every last aspect of his being. Her body shivered as she felt the tingle left behind from his touch. Their eyes met once more as he went in for another kiss. His lips were soft and the feelings that he expressed through them were feelings that she had longed for in a man. His kiss spoke to her like a powerful wind, forceful yet gentle. It spoke of truth, trust, compassion, and loyalty. Her eyes teared up, for she knew what would be happening next.

 

She opened her eyes to find herself knelt over in the floor, tears streaming down her face. It had been but a dream of future events that she had been longing for the past couple of months. She had convinced herself that he would stay true to his word and come to see her. She was also afraid that he would not come and her waiting and love would not be enough for him. Deep down inside of her heart, she knew that he was much different than the rest. He had never lied nor cheated on her, and that was the thought that helped to comfort her the most in her great time of need.

 

All that she needed was his love in order to survive through her tormented thoughts. Her faith in him was very explosive, for she had never been this sure of love ever in her life. Just the thought of his touch made her blood run like fire through her veins. The burning desire and greatly anticipated arrival of him drove her crazy at times. Her wish was to be in his arms through every waking moment throughout the day.



© 2008 Bellarina


Author's Note

Bellarina
Please excuse any grammar issues with this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

enjoyed this and will read more when time allows..
i think the eyes are the most sensual aspects of a person, really liked what you said about that.

Chloe
xoxo

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. you had her obsessed about her boyfriend huh? This is a good write though. I look forward to reading the rest later on.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 14, 2008
Last Updated on February 21, 2008


Author

Bellarina
Bellarina

Raleigh, NC



About
I'm Sabrina. Recently turned 22 years old. I've been writing ever since I was a child but only chose to start keeping track of it at the age of 15. I tend to stray from magical based writings. They al.. more..

Writing
Walk Walk

A Poem by Bellarina


The Change The Change

A Poem by Bellarina


No Love No Love

A Poem by Bellarina



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..