Jumpsuits

Jumpsuits

A Story by chemical rave rink
"

aftermath of sleep deprivation and delirium!

"

in red, engroped and bound.

stricken by the cause of these debilitating sounds.

surrounded by dark purple clouds and the haunt of shattering ground. 

flashes of blue and yellow echoing throughout. pain resonating into clarity that will be far from long lasting. 

possibly time to put down the hammer and knife. relinquish the petty childish fights-

tantrums egged on by the over-sized ego that tries to eliminate any possible chance of vulnerability or weakness. proceed and spend time wisely. a clear peaceful outlook, though a means of reaching ecstacy at times can be a double edged blade. 

reinvigorated ignorance can cascade outwards uncontrollably, 

devouring everything in its insatiable path because of such bliss and security. 

maintenance of the minds spectrum ands its true setting will allow for a solid foundation with a side of energized helium-like ideas.

© 2013 chemical rave rink


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have an interesting concept here, but your execution is needlessly wordy, and at times it seems as though you just went through a dictionary looking for the biggest and most impressive-seeming words without caring about what they mean or what their effect on the piece as a whole would be. I'd suggest you go back over this and think about how necessary your word choice is in each line, and think about whether or not there's simpler ways to state it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


chemical rave rink

11 Years Ago

Thank you for your consideration, it was a free flowing write. No dictionary involved. I guess my mi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on February 23, 2013
Last Updated on February 23, 2013

Author

chemical rave rink
chemical rave rink

bing, NY



About
Hey there I'm kevin, just posting some of my thoughts and whatnot. im twenty two, live in upstate new york and planning on being a teacher eventually. Life is beautiful and I'm slowly developing the i.. more..

Writing