Adventures

Adventures

A Chapter by Krissy

One year ago, I found my Alice. I had traveled with her halfway across the nation. We obviously had to stay away from sunny places, or we would be given away. She insisted on stopping in all different sorts of places. She had taken me to the Grand Canon, The Alamo, and other historical grounds. I went to please her, but being with was great fun. We had become so close that I could stand to be away from her for five lousy minutes! She was my life, and I loved her with all my heart. One thing we never got the time to do (or even discuss for that matter) was sex. My passion for her grew, and when she would even simply kiss me I felt the need to have her. Vampire love is very different than human. Our passion is much different. It is a powerful thing. I was too embarrassed to ask her about it because if she took it the wrong way I could never live without her. Today, she wanted to go to a secret beach she knew of in California. We started running a few hours ago and are finally here.
“It’s so beautiful,” She exclaimed.
“Not as beautiful as you are,” I said as we walked into the sun and it shined of her skin. She caressed my face and giggled. I had some money from when I was with Maria and the army, and some antiques I swiped before I left. I sold them, and receive enough to buy a castle. I told Alice, but she stilled wanted to find the vampire family. We bought clothing according for what state we were in. She dressed in a little bikini, and I was in swim trunks. She tugged on my hand and led me to the edge of the ocean.
“You got to come and get me,” She said. She released my hand and dove into the water. I let her get a head start, and then I dove in after her. The moment my entire body was underwater, flashbacks caught me off guard. I remember being dragged underwater. I was being chocked. Someone was trying to kill me by drowning me. Of course everyone knows vampires don’t have to breathe, but no one knew then. My body stiffened, and I sank to the bottom. I wasn’t far under, so I was only about five meters under water. I just sat there…remembering. Suddenly, thin arms were carrying me. Then, I was lying in warm sand, and someone was shouting.
“Jasper? Jazz? JASPER!” Alice screamed. I heard her tearless sobs that I hadn’t heard since the first time I found her.
I was in shock. I couldn’t think. I couldn’t blink. I couldn’t find my lips to comfort her. I could only sit there. Then, I was sitting up, and my face was pressed to her chest. She stroked my hair.
“Alice?” I asked.
“Oh, Jasper!” She said in relief and clutched me tighter, “I knew you couldn’t drown, but I thought I had lost you.”
“I’ll never leave you,” I whispered.
“If I hold you will you swim with me?” She asked.
“Yes,” I told her.
She helped me up and led me again to the ocean. She took my hand walked in the water. I followed her. She dove under taking me with her. When we were quick deep, she turned and wrapped her legs around my waist. She grabbed one of my hands and led it to the back of her strapless bikini. She controlled my hand to pull the string letting the bikini top float to the top of the water way above us. Our kiss was strong, and our tongues mashed against one another. I moved down to her breasts. I pulled one into my mouth. Her finger knotted tighter in my hair. Then, I got the feeling that I was ruining her. I stopped and held her. She knew I would do this. I carried her to the shore after snatching the top of her bikini. I didn’t meet her gaze as I carried her to the sand. I lied her down gently. I joined her, but I turned on my side away from her. Her little hands settled on my back. They began to rub and stroke it until she pushed her body to the length of mine.
“Alice,” I groaned, “stop that.”
“Stop what, Jasper?!” She shrieked. “What is happening to you,” Her voice had turned sad. Was I different? “I have no idea what is going on, but does it have to do with me?”
“Yes,” I said.
I heard her tearless sobs once more, and her body was no longer pressed to me. I didn’t want to move. I wanted to lie here and rot away. She couldn’t love me. She never did.
“Jasper…goodbye.” She whispered.
Her voice was quiet, so she must have been running. Then, for the first time, I began to cry my own tearless sobs. I screamed as I prayed for death to close in on me. Then, something was smacking at me. It hurt surprisingly. I looked to see her standing before swing her arms wildly at me.
“You b*****d!” She screamed. “How could you let me go?”
She fell to her knees. “After all the times I told you I loved you. After all the time I waited for you. After all the time you spent with me, you were willing to let me go!”
I gathered her into my arms, and she took a feeble hit at me. “Let me go!” She yelled.
“I thought you didn’t want me to let go of you?” I whispered in her ear.
“If you don’t want me then I want to go far away from here. Why don’t you go back to your Maria?” She asked.
I pushed her out of my arms and stood.
“How could you? I never felt anything for Maria. I always wished I would have died like normal person, but then I met you. Sure she was beautiful through my human eyes, but once I was changed she looked liked any other.”
“I’ve seen the future, and you can’t image the pain I’m going to be in,” She insisted.
I sighed heavily. “I can image it because I control emotions. Why do you think you haven’t been sad since we met?” I asked.
“I haven’t been sad because I’ve with you!” She scoffed.
“You’re lying to me,” I accused.
“I felt the pain you felt. The sadness you felt was unbearable, but I suffered to make you happy because I love you.” I said proving my accusations correct.
Her hands clamped down on my shoulders. She shook me, and I made no sigh of defense. Then her arms were around me. I felt her lips press to the base of my throat.
“Somebody’s horny,” She giggled. “Is that what this is about?”
“What?” I asked.
“I looked for the future, and I found us… on this beach… making love. You should have told me. I love you, too. You can’t believe that you are the only one who feels passion. I want you.”
“I- You- I-,” I stuttered.
She put a finger to my lips. “Take me, and I’m yours.”
I kissed her frantically. I couldn’t get close enough to her quick enough. She held me back, and our tongues mashed together. I slipped my hand between us and massaged her bikini cover nub. She groaned softly in my mouth. I tackled her softly to the ground and held her down. I started slowly moving down her body. I kissed her soft neck, and then bite lightly so it wouldn’t leave a mark. I moved down again. I moved so slowed that I could feel her getting teased. I pulled in her emotions. She was in bliss, and so was I. I untied her bikini again and pulled it wildly from her body. I sucked on one of her breasts. I flicked the n****e with my tongued and trace circles around the tender bud. I did the same with the other. I made my way down, and opened my lips over her bellybutton, and then I moved down to area. I gently snapped the bottom half off, and pushed a finger inside her. She moaned, and her hands slid into my hair. I began pushing and pulling my finger into her, and she threw her head back to release a loud moan. I pulled my finger out and licked off the residue. Then, I placed my mouth off her and pushed my tongue through her. She screamed, and I felt her pleasure. Once I pulled my mouth away, she looked at me pleadingly.
“More,” She rasped.
“Ah,” I said seductively, “What do you want, more of this, perhaps?” I pushed two fingers into her, and she let out a low moan.
“F**k me, Jazz. Let me have you!” She pleaded.  
I obliged, and trusted myself into her.  She screamed, and I felt the pain be overshadowed my passion. I began picking up speed, and I felt her hands hard in my hair. She bucked her hips as I came down, and we heard our skin slap together. We climbed toward our climaxes at the same time, and I rolled off of her to the side. She snuggled into my side, and I heard her same whimpers. I looked down at her, but she had her face hidden in my side. I pulled her body on top of me and unburied her face.
“Alice, what is the matter?” I asked.
She stuck her face under my chin and whispered, “When you were tasting me, what you were waiting for will never come. I wanted you do get what you wanted. I wanted you to have all of me. I needed you to feel what I felt for the first time in my life.”
As I lied underneath her in shock, I heard her voice tremble, and I realized how hard the words she was admitting were painful for her to speak. I did understand how she couldn’t realize what I felt. The burning desire and passion the urged for her was stronger than ever. The bond created between us was stronger than it ever had been before.
“Alice,” I whispered in her ear. “I love you.”
She snuggled closer.
“You have no idea how that felt to me. I have never felt anything so…so incredible. You’ll never dissatisfy me. I love you so much. You are my perfect angel.” I felt her lips press to my neck. “Marry me.” I whispered even softer.
Her body tensed, and I assumed she was either having a vision or she had no intention what so ever to wed me. I didn’t deserve such a beautiful creature.
“Please,” I whispered hopelessly.
“Yes,” She said.
I felt my body fill with pure joy, and I clutched her to me. I wrapped my arm from one side if her hip to under to her butt until my hand rested on her other hip. I scooted her up onto me and nuzzled her hair.
“I know you said that humans don’t know about this place, but will other vampires come?”
I didn’t freak when her body tensed because I knew she was looking for an answer.
“They are coming,” She whispered. “Jazz, put your trunks back on. They will be here in thirty minutes.” She sat up and gently slid to the side until she was off of me. I almost protested, but I let her move from my side. She slipped her bikini back on, and smiled when she saw that I had been dazed by her beauty.
Once dressed, she closed her eyes again to look.
“They will be here in twenty minutes. The entire family will be coming. Carlisle and Esme are husband and wife. Emmett is a very big vampire, and he is married to a gorgeous vampire named Rosalie. Last, there is a vampire named Edward. He is gifted like you and me. He can read minds.”
“Well, this Rosalie might be pretty, but I’m sure that she isn’t as adorable as you are,” I insisted.
I felt oddly calm as we rested in the warm sand. I wasn’t sure if it was because Alice was cuddled up next to me or if it was because she wanted to be with me for the rest of eternity. She stiffed.
“What do you see?” I asked her.
Her eyes flicked open. “They have changed course and decided not to come. I’m sure why, but they are headed to Alaska. They still plan on going to Forks, but in two years they will stop in a private place in Canada. That is when we will meet them.”
I nodded. I let my mind wander freely as Alice snuggled closer to me. How long would we stay on the beach? I soon realized that I didn’t care as long as Alice remained next to me. Smooth fingers ran up my chest, and I snapped out of my daydream.
“Hmm,” She sighed slowly as she ran her hand up and down my chest. She closed her eyes, and if vampires were able I would have thought that she had fallen asleep.
“What are you thinking about?” I whispered.
She kissed but finger as I ran it across her bottom lip. She turned sideways, so she could rest her head on my chest. Then, her mood changed. It went from calm to…temptation. I couldn’t detect what she urging to do. She leaned in and pressed her lips to the hollow of my throat, and the urge disappeared.
“Alice?” I asked.
“Yes?” She replied.
I chuckled. “Nothing at all.”



© 2009 Krissy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on February 17, 2009


Author

Krissy
Krissy

Canada



About
i`m kind of a shy person who like`s to write her feeling`s all down and hide them from people i`ve lost people in a matter of time and i`ve had people die of accidents , nature , and suicide i believe.. more..

Writing
Enduring Enduring

A Story by Krissy


Agony Agony

A Story by Krissy


Aftershock Aftershock

A Story by Krissy