I Hate Coronavirus

I Hate Coronavirus

A Poem by lakki
"

It's not exactly a poem, but a written manifestation of I felt, and have been feeling these past days.

"

The way I was taught history was through blindly memorising events. I was trying to remember who killed who, and who started what war. My only purpose was to pass the history exam. I never considered the feelings of the people I was reading about. Sometimes movies want to trigger that, but still I didn't feel it till I've heard of you!

Coronavirus

I don't want to meet you, nor have you settled inside of me, but still I'm always questioning your existence.

You see I live in a world where THEY can sell you a lie coated by truth. I live in an era in which there's much data, but zero belief. Unfortunately, I don't know who you are!


I don't know whether you are a big lie of truth or you're the lie that will turn into a truth and get me killed!

I don't love you!

That's for sure! 


I hate you!

I hate that in one day, you turned my whole life into doubts!

I hate you!

I hate you because you could sneak into my mind, and let me lose control, then probably take over my whole body without me knowing it.

I hate you!

I hate you because you may be already there, getting yourself settled.

I hate you!

I hate you because I can only see you on a red flashing news, or in increasing numbers of dead souls.

I hate you!

I hate you because you're the only thing people talk about, all day!!

I hate you!

I hate you for you remind me of what a fragile being I am!

I hate you!

I hate you because you can steal my dear persons away from me, which is something I dread the most.

I hate you because I can't find a reason to love you!

© 2020 lakki


Author's Note

lakki
Hope that one day, I will look back on this piece of writing and say that I made it through, so ae my loved ones.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Congratulations plz check email

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lakki

3 Years Ago

Thank you!
An amazing Emotional poem
Thanks for entry into my competition

Posted 3 Years Ago


lakki

3 Years Ago

Gald you like it. You're welcome. ;)
Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)

3 Years Ago

Did you check your email you got a place in my competition
I love it ,
you are totally right
I hate it too

Good writing!

Posted 4 Years Ago


lakki

4 Years Ago

Thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2020
Last Updated on March 23, 2020