To change the world

To change the world

A Chapter by Nobody's Ghost

3 stages are involved when chanelling your life to impact the world:

 

1. Acknowledging and accepting that the world is not perfect. It is far from it. The world is a dark place filled with sin. People, many people, committ crimes and attrocities every day.

2. Rising above the cruel state of world to stand on your own feet. Learning to wade through lifes swamp, rather than being consumed by its gravital pull.

3. Your strength is what gives you the ability to live in the world. Once you have built enough to sustain yourself, the rest of the strength you earn is your will. You stand at a pivotal point in life from here. You can use your will to comfort your own life, or change the life of another. To change a life is to change the world, even if just a little bit.

 

This process can take a lifetime to achieve. Most people will never reach the first stage.



© 2009 Nobody's Ghost


Author's Note

Nobody's Ghost
These views are my beliefs about life. If you simply do not agree with my views on principle, i would appreciate you keep your views to yourself. If you disagree for specific reasons you feel i should hear, i would be happy to hear them.

If you agree with my views, i would also like to hear this. Morale is a good way to live through the first stage.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on December 7, 2009


Author

Nobody's Ghost
Nobody's Ghost

About
Ive always had things to say, however i only started putting my thoughts on a recorded medium about 2 years ago when i wrote a short piece about everything going through my head. Since then i have mom.. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Book by Nobody's Ghost