Day and Night

Day and Night

A Chapter by Nobody's Ghost

By day we do one thing, By night the other.

 

We earn our living in the daytime. We sometimes do things we are not proud of to do it. Sometime we turn against our principles and morals, or even forget we have any.

At night we live. we share our daytime tails and form our nighttime ones. We stick together because we see eye to eye. We come together under the group understanding that life costs.

 

If you had to choose between the night and day, with only your future to consider, could you give one up? knowing if you change the day, you will change the night. But if the day stays the same, so too will the night.

The compelling part about this decision, is your true friends would appreciate you more, for giving up the night. Most people are afraid their friends will feel abandoned if you choose the day, and that you may never see them again.

Never forget, Without day there can be no night, and without night there can be no day. No matter where you go or what decision you choose, if you look hard enough you will find the people willing to stand with you by night, and understand the choices and sacrifices you make for the day. These people are rare, but not imaginary.



© 2009 Nobody's Ghost


Author's Note

Nobody's Ghost
Would you pick the night, or would you pick the day?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on December 8, 2009


Author

Nobody's Ghost
Nobody's Ghost

About
Ive always had things to say, however i only started putting my thoughts on a recorded medium about 2 years ago when i wrote a short piece about everything going through my head. Since then i have mom.. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Book by Nobody's Ghost