Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Kylie

Sam pulled his want out of his boot and started tossing it in the air and catching it. 
What is taking Gus sooo long??

A small insect started flying around Sam and infront of him, bothering him. 

"Soulnova." Sam whispered softly as he pointed his wand at the bug.
It was a controlling spell Sam had learned to master. 

Sam laughed as the bug started buzzing louder. He tossed the bug in the air and caught it before it hit the ground. While Sam was entertaining himself he didn't notice his twin sister, Dylan, approach him. 

She shook her head and zapped the bug as Sam was about to catch it. Sam jumped as the bug turned into ash and drizzeled onto the ground. 

"Samuel, why must you be so immuture?" Dylan slipped her wand back into her boots, just like Sam did.

 Sam rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, " I'm not immuture. I was just bored. Forgot my School Card and Gus went to go get it for me."

"You know to always keep your School Card on your person. I mean you always have your wand, your money, and that tattered picture of Lola."

Sam stiffened and stuffed his hands into his jacket pocket.

"Anyways, you know class started along while ago, right?"

Sam nodded," That's why we were heading inside. But why aren't you in class?"

Dylan got her School Card our and Rob came outside, " I need to see your School Card."

"I came back from a run." She handed Rob her card. He scanned it,looked at Dylan and nodded, then looked straight ahead. 

"Dylan Joyce Keller, you may enter."

 Dylan nodded and turned to Sam, " Go to the library during lunch we have some things to talk about. Make sure Gus is with you. "

Sam nodded and watched Dylan take off towards the school. 


© 2015 Kylie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on May 5, 2015
Last Updated on May 6, 2015


Author

Kylie
Kylie

About
Graduating Highschool in 17 days. (: Writes as a hobby. Likes to write Fantasy, Supernatural, adventure storys. Wants to be an Elementary School Teacher. (: Lives in Europe. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Kylie


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Kylie


Chapter Four Chapter Four

A Chapter by Kylie