Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Kylie

"Put me down!" Gus yelled as he was being held up above the basket ball hoop in the schools gym by the school bully, Johnny Robert. 
"What? I can't hear you!"Johnny's friends all started to snicker and laugh. 
Gus rolled his eyes and squirmed around.
'I need my wand', he thought

Johnny's friend, Luke, grabbed Gus' wand and waved it at him, snickering. "Hansa Tagien," whispered Luke and waved Gus' wand. Everyone looked up at Gus and burst into laughter. Gus' pants were at his ankles revealing his poka-dotted boxers. Gus turned scarlet and squirmed around even more.
 
A girl named Josephine gasped and stood up, " Guys! Knock it off. Put him down."
Luke laughed along with Johnny's whole group of friends. "Got your girlfriend to do all of your protecting, huh?"
Gus clenched his fist and looked at Josephine, who stood about 4'9, had long lite brown hair and a baby face. She could protecting him even if she wanted to. "Stay out of this, Josephine." He said sternly.
Josephine looked hurt. She gathered her things and left the gym. Gus sighed and pressed his lips together. He had always liked her. He thought she was innocent and cute. 
"Alright, you had your fun. Put him down."
John and his friends all turned around. Dylan was standing by the gym doors. She reached for her black and red oak wood wand and whispered the same spell Luke did, and in sync all the boys pants fell to their ankles. The girls who sat on the bleachers all began to giggle and point. 
John placed Gus on the ground and quickly pulled up his pants, along with the rest of the group. Dylan motioned for Gus to follow her. He nodded, pulled up his pants, and his wand, then ran over to catch up with Dylan. 
"Poka-dots? Really?" Dylan asked, referring to his boxers. Gus rolled his eyes and started tucking his shirt back into his pants. "Did you get Sam's card?"
Gus started patting all of his pockets, slightly panicing, then pulled it out of his jacket inside pocket. Dylan nodded and they headed off of school campus. 


© 2015 Kylie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on May 6, 2015
Last Updated on May 6, 2015
Tags: magic, friends, humor, bullying, pantsing, sister, love, crush


Author

Kylie
Kylie

About
Graduating Highschool in 17 days. (: Writes as a hobby. Likes to write Fantasy, Supernatural, adventure storys. Wants to be an Elementary School Teacher. (: Lives in Europe. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Kylie


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Kylie


Chapter Four Chapter Four

A Chapter by Kylie