Prologue 2- 4 years ago

Prologue 2- 4 years ago

A Chapter by Jules
"

unhappy adult memories

"

Prologue 2 (4 years ago)

 

The sun shone down hotly on the family dressed in black. It was ironic really to have a funeral on such a beautiful day when everyone was sad. Bu at the same time it was the kind of day the Richard Butler had loved. Five women and one man cast their blood red roses down on the freshly covered grave. The oldest burst into a flurry of new tears and was led away by her oldest and youngest daughters who tired to comfort her through their own tears.

At twenty two and twenty one the middle sisters were very close. They stood together, wiping away their tears and clasping the others hand tightly. Alexia, the older of the two lent in close to her sister Bianca and whispered something to her. Bianca nodded in agreement and dropped her sister’s hand and walked away silently.

This left alexia alone with the single man in attendance. Jonnie looked at her intently his eyes bright with unshed tears. She stepped closer and hugged him tightly.

“What do I do Alex?” he whispered into her short hair.

“What you always have done Jonnie, make dad proud. You run a successful horse business and we have a close knit family, we’ll be fine.”

Jonnie’s expression turned fierce and he pulled away abruptly, gripping her shoulders tightly and giving her a shake.

“Really Alex? Really? He was proud of me? He trusted me? When had he ever said that? Never! You were his favourite; he told you things, he praised you, gave you gifts. I’m his son, his only son and the most he ever did was buy me a horse, because he thought it was a good investment not because it was for me. It’s not fair Alex he loved you more and you never cared; never did anything to deserve it. I hate you Alex!” he was shouting now and shaking her with each word. Tears streamed down her face as she tried to get away.

“Jonnie, you’re hurting me!” she tried to tell him. He dropped his now raised hand and ran away from her, his long black coat streaming out behind him. Alex sunk to the floor feeling exhausted, tears streaming down her face.  She never usually cried but now she didn’t know what else to do.

He avoided ever speaking to her after that and Alex lost her closest sibling and her favourite playmate as well as her much loved Father. Now there was no-one at all to call her Pixie May.



© 2009 Jules


Author's Note

Jules
just be honest and i hope you enjoy it, sorry its not the most interesting of chapters again but it is another important one :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on September 30, 2009


Author

Jules
Jules

wouldn't you like to know!



About
Hi I'm Jules! i am 19 and have writen seriously since about senior school. i will read literally anything although not erotica and i'm not big on poetry :S i love romance stories and am a sucker f.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Jules


Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by Jules


Part 2 Part 2

A Chapter by Jules