Tuesday

Tuesday

A Chapter by Kerii
"

Kerii thinks things through about Mexico. What might happen?

"

 Tuesday morning, I had forgotten that Albert wouldn't be at school. I skipped myself to the school parking lot, searching for his car. I was confused that it was no where in sight. "That's strange." I wondered aloud. "What's strange?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around in frustration, because ever since Albert and I had been together, I didn't socialize much. Albert was my best friend, and my most often companion, except for my mom and dad, of course. I realized that I had not yet answered this person's question. "Just the fact that I'm looking for someone and they're not here." The person was male. About 6 feet tall, and had long brown hair. It was extremely peculiar that he had blue piercing eyes. They caught my attention and seemed to hold onto me with tiny hands. I couldn't look away, and by then he was talking back to me, "That is strange. Maybe they weren't supposed to be here today." I thought for a moment. "You're right. He told me he wasn't going to be here today. I forgot." I smiled, and started to walk away. Soon, I heard footsteps behind me, and I didn't even have to look to know that he was following me. I looked at him as he fell into step with me. "Yes?" I asked. He flashed his teeth, and stuck out his hand. "I'm Matt." He said. I gave him a weird look, cautiously shook his hand and said, "I'm Kerii." He smiled again, and dropped my hand. Homeroom bell rang, and said to Matt without looking at him, "Well, there's the bell. See you around?" Matt beamed and nodded. "Okay..." I mumbled more to myself than the company next to me, and ran off to the building. 

 

The school day went by in a blur. I zoned out the whole time in my first three classes. And by my fourth class, I had fallen dead asleep. By lunchtime I was fed up with being alone. I didn't even bother going to the rest of my classes. I walked home, lost in thought. My eyes were locked on the ground that came before my footsteps, so I didn't notice the figure standing in front of me before I had almost ran into him. Looking up, I expected Matt to have stalked me back to my house or something insane like that, but alas, no. It was Albert, waiting with a smile plastered across his face. "Albert!" I practically screamed. Albert couldn't help but crack up and my perk of enthusiasm. I didn't care, though. I hugged him and refused to let go until my heart had gone back to its steady beat. I looked up at his caring and amused face and grinned. "Miss me?" Albert asked, holding back a laugh. I couldn't speak, all I did was nod. It was amazing how incomplete I felt without him. Now, having him here with me, it felt almost silly to even believe that the feeling of not having him with me even existed. But all was good, Albert was with me now and that was all that mattered. Even if we never figure out this disease of ours, our love with last, no matter the span of our lives.

 



© 2008 Kerii


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love how this is both mysterious and romantic....albert sounds really nice..
did you base him on someone in your real life??well, if you didn't then you did a great job at making him his own character.

sweet!!

~may

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Added on May 24, 2008
Last Updated on May 27, 2008


Author

Kerii
Kerii

Roswell, GA



About
My name is Kelley, and ever since I was little, I've always wrote little pieces of stories. I would always have these brilliant ideas, and start writing about them. However, I never had the time to fi.. more..

Writing