Woman with Blue Eyes-chapter one

Woman with Blue Eyes-chapter one

A Chapter by Larry Dyson
"

naration of an out of body experience.adding this as a chapter to my compiled book on Astral experiences

"

Woman with Blue Eyes

A Story by Eclipsing Moon-blood red

I worked at the Hospital in the geriatrics ward. Many times at night the specters of the lost souls and long dead would visit my mind and spirit, and I ...only wanting to comfort their wanderings; consoled them in their confusion and loss.

But the one who followed and showed the most need was the woman with the blue eyes.

Imagine that the only thing of color was her eyes. The rest shades of grey and black...even her clothes from the 1800's were colorless, without exact form and only her eyes were clearly visible , those strange luminescent blue eyes, seeking …Something.

The prescience was usually felt just around 3am ...first it settled in like tendrils of smoke or dense fog. Then her outline became the form, the shape in my peripheral vision. As she materialized in form shimmering below the waist, her thoughts became quite clear. She was looking for the man in the red waistcoat. Her vision of him hung in the air like a sign from the times, a tavern sign reading the Unicorn Inn. It unfurled a flag as well of the gentry of that age, marking where the Duke had lodgings for his compatriots, a safe place to stay while doing the Kings business. At this point I surmised that the lack of color in her surroundings was due to the time span she was reaching from, and that it may have been difficult for her to remember the exactness of the Inn. I had heard that the amount of energy the poltergeist had to expend was exponentially in contrast to the time elapsed …and the age of the materializations.

Hence…the older the time the more difficult to produce the shared vision, but the intensity of the Blue Eyes …was evidently a marker in their emotions.

At this point in time I succumbed to the insistent prodding’s to my psyche. She and He had unfinished business, or rather let me say they had continued roles to play in each- others Karmic lives. I postulated that the two were interlinked in either a love affair or other strong link that had been severed suddenly without knowledge or time to complete the bonds. In the astral realm I questioned Her, and this story came forward.

 

He was a swordsman in the kings service, looking like and behaving much as the three musketeers image we have in our memories. He met her in the tavern and was attracted to her immediately. The out of place blue eyes , so striking on an Auburn haired woman. Her laughter like the tinkling of small silver bells in a kissing breeze, won his heart many times over. She, the attraction came slower, noticing something special in his manner towards her. He surmised she was from the North of Spain by her petite build and stature, and the blue eyes more sign of the aristocracy .

 

Passing of time only made the feelings stronger, and they grew to anticipate the arrival of the third weeks of the suns settings , a time when he was there for the policing of the properties and the collection of the King’s holdings. The days were spent in work , but the nights were spent in walks and talks of the kingdoms and villages she had no knowledge of and he having much , enthralled her heart in the King’s pursuit there.

Time came when the Inn Keeper had no money to pay and he needed to return with the King’s portion or be severely chastened for his lack of duty. She was offered as payment and He, knowing their hearts ,accepted but only staged acceptance in the sight of all, and paid the wages from his purse.

This point in time is where her story to Me begins and where her memories tell of the astral spirit travels they had, and the growing together they began into a joined spiritual being. Each night they joined in the cosmos and traveled and learned each of the other. He his knowledge of the Kings properties and holdings, which were vast, sharing these spaces and friends over centuries of fellowship and She the Spanish way of knowledge , once founded in the Catholic priests occult knowledge that was secreted in the books of truths, kept for the noble families of the Crusades and the Chalice of the Church. These self same Crusades were the undoing of their centuries of joining, and in one sacking of the township, She was lost to him, he feared forever. Not So, for their joining and growth had brought them together , so close to together , that her wanderings and quests had found My spirit to assist....more to come as it is revealed...



© 2012 Larry Dyson


Author's Note

Larry Dyson

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well written piece from an obvious story-teller. I go now to chapter two.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is amazing chapter with a lot of details . It is very interesting and made me wondered what is going to happen. i didn't find anything wrong with its grammar wise and world you are slowing building is great too. I am sorry, but I don't have much to say. Great Read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Larry Dyson

11 Years Ago

yo uhave plenty to say and ty.LAury
I enjoyed this very much, it reads almost like prose to my mind.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I have read the first part already. I find this interesting and I like to think of the universe and cosmos this way. Love spanning time and space to connect together and be one. The interlinking of beings beyond boundaries that we think of. Great write. Did this come from a dream? Dreams have purpose and power.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Larry Dyson

11 Years Ago

Yes a while ago ..did you read the new part of chapter two?
Poetic Beauty

11 Years Ago

Not yet. That is on my to do list tomorrow. I am captivated by this idea and thought.
ty sharon Lee.. yes the muse will strike and it will come out...not just now.. but when the time is correct.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Echanting and enthralling...more to come? Excellent!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Interesting...left me curious.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


This story, or the portion of it which has been revealed thus far, I found to be romantic and magical. Thank you for posting the lovely little segment.

PS- Your story introduced me to a word of which I am now quite fond: specter. It was almost as if your choice of diction had been aided by a literary poltergeist.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Larry Dyson

11 Years Ago

Yes..Emma one does wonder ..but i find myself aided by these spirits in the astral..
An excellent story, even though incomplete. I found it interesting and well-worded throughout.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


spelling errors are mostly intentional....this is a naration into the 1500's swordsman ..ty..

Actually I find this to be an introduction to a book I will write of detailed travels in the astral realm...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

955 Views
26 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on October 4, 2011
Last Updated on September 10, 2012
Previous Versions


Author

Larry Dyson
Larry Dyson

Tomball /Magnolia, TX



About
WARNING!!--- my writing approaches Mature most of the time, read with caution if you are concerned ,or so WC thinks? - I'm a retired southern woods walker..who writes and lives modestly..I love n.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Echoes of You Echoes of You

A Poem by Relic