Life

Life

A Story by Leo
"

It is when things change .

"

                     As the snow came down Tommy was in the bushes , he was looking at a house there was his

  mark. It was a man that Tommy did not know but was told that he had to kill this guy. There was no reason what this guy had to die. It was something that Tommy had gotten use to  for he did not question any thing. It was just the way things went . There was just something about this mark Tommy thought, of all the people that he had killed for a man that he did not even know. Tommy knew that he was feed up with all of this , he knew that he had to get out and go some where. It was something that he had thought about for along time, for he had been killing for so long but he just felt Tommy was being treated like a dog. It was time to get out and do something other than what he had done for so long.


              That night Tommy packed his stuff and said nothing to no one, and jus got into his car and left. There was just a feeling of freedom, there was just something that was on Tommy`s mind that was what happens if they would find him. It was strange Tommy pulled over and just prayed and gave it all to the Lord, Tommy knew that he could not  worry about that he just had to have faith in God that he would protect him. Tommy found a small town it was the place that he had dreamed to live all of his life. There he went to the local church and found a great pastor, he told him what he had done in his past. The man was caring and told him that he had a past, and to let those thing stay in the past. It was something that Tommy knew that he had to do, it was just that Tommy knew that  it would take time.


               He found a lady that went to the same church and she was what he needed in his life. Kelly was a true women of God. He feel in love with her the moment that he saw her, she had been a running from some thing. This place was one where both Kelly and Tommy would see the peace that they had been looking for all of there life.


              

© 2014 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 4, 2014
Last Updated on December 4, 2014

Author

Leo
Leo

Punta gorda, FL



About
I am one that just loves to write. more..

Writing
Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Leo


Time Time

A Story by Leo


Life out there Life out there

A Story by Leo