Life out there

Life out there

A Story by Leo
"

About a man looking for life

"
                    It was a rainy Monday and Logan was on the highway on his way to his job. It seemed like just a normal day it seemed. There was a feeling that Logan had that something was just not right . As he was going over what he had to do in the office . There came a van that pushed Logan off the road, Logan did not know what might happen. All he knew that he had to get out of there. He knew that his car would not run. That was when he knew that he had to run for it. It was just luck that there was woods that he knew that he could hide from this person who ever they were.

                   So he got out he looked at the van he was just on the side of the road . Logan knew that this was his chance for saw the person on the phone. Logan ran that was when he hear the gun shot he knew that someone wanted him dead. As Logan ran there was no one that came to mind that would want him dead. Logan was a man that worked at a office , he was just one of many worker with no name. Logan made his way though the woods then he stopped it was as he knew that who ever it was not behind him.

                Logan wanted to see if the van was still there so he lay low and made his way back. It was gone  there was a note on the door. " Sorry I thought you were someone here is a number to get you car fixed." Logan would never know who that person was. All he knew that he felt sorry for the person that this person was looking for.

© 2016 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on September 19, 2016
Last Updated on September 19, 2016

Author

Leo
Leo

Punta gorda, FL



About
I am one that just loves to write. more..

Writing
Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Leo


Time Time

A Story by Leo


Going Going

A Story by Leo