Time

Time

A Story by Leo
"

It is about what we think that we have a lot of when we do not.

"
                         It just seemed like things were going so well for Tammy with her job and family. Then she got the news that her father had passed in the night. It was something that hit Tammy hard for she was very close to her father. It was a pain that hurt so much. The next thing she knew  that she would have to go to the house. For her mother had left them years ago to be free. That was what Tammy`s father had told her later she would find out that she used drugs. And John the father did not want that around Tammy. So John told her to clean up or get out  so the mother left.

                         As Tammy came up to the house she knew that it would not be easy. It was just that John was all that she had n this world. The other side that she felt like she was home the people of the town were so glad to see her. There was a thought of living here she knew that the boss would not like it . It was something that Tammy thought about as she went though her father`s stuff. That night she sat on the porch  looked at the night sky. She knew then that this would be the place that she was ment to be. It was something that something bad had to happen for Tammy to realize that she belonged in this small town and not in the city.

                          Tammy called her boss he was not to happy but knew that this was the best thing for Tammy. It was just something that Tammy knew was the right thing. For she was not happy at where she was she was just telling her self that she was. Tammy would miss the people that she worked with but she knew that this would be the best thing.

© 2016 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on September 20, 2016
Last Updated on September 20, 2016

Author

Leo
Leo

Punta gorda, FL



About
I am one that just loves to write. more..

Writing
Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Leo


Life out there Life out there

A Story by Leo


Going Going

A Story by Leo