Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Going

Going

A Story by Leo
"

To where some seem not to go.

"

                            As the sun went down there was some thing that Tommy just could not get off his mind. That was that one of the bosses on the east end was starting trouble. It was a man that thought that people owned him something, and what he thought was that he was going to take what he thought was his. It was some that made Tommy very mad. He knew that he had to talk to this guy or he would have one of his guys go talk to him. All Tommy knew was that he had to deal with this guy.


                           A couple of days later Tommy went over to talk to Don the new boss, All Tommy could think of was to kill this guy. He knew that was the right thing to do it was just had to find out what was up with this guy. There was just something that was not right with Don. Tommy went to meet Don Tommy had a bad feeling about going there. He knew that he had to before a war started by Don. Tommy walked in the bar he knew that he would have his guys, Tommy had his guys. Don was a older man and was very well dressed. Tommy thought there was just something wrong with the man in his eyes. It just seemed like Don was off  and Tommy`s feel was right, the first chance Don got he tried to kill Tommy. It did not work for one of Tommy`s men shot and killed Don the others just put down there guns like smart men.


                   Tommy had to take over what Don had left behind and then he ran it like he always did. There were some that did not like the way things went, Tommy would tell them if Don was in his right mind he would still be alive to day. It was all knew was true and they went with what Tommy was doing,

© 2014 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on December 17, 2014
Last Updated on December 17, 2014

Author

Leo
Leo

Punta gorda, FL



About
I am one that just loves to write. more..

Writing
Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Leo


Time Time

A Story by Leo


Life out there Life out there

A Story by Leo