Time

Time

A Story by Leo
"

It is about what we think we have.

"

                        To Tammy she thought that she would always have all the time in the world. That was to give her heart to the Lord. The one day she found out that all the time that she thought that she had she did not . It was that she was sick and had a few weeks to live. The news just took the wind right out of her , the one thought that it was just not fair that this happen to her. That she had lived a good life and she did not do much that was wrong. Then God showed Tammy all that she did . It was there she saw her self talking about people and what they were wearing, or the way that she looked at a man. There was one that she wanted to forget , that was that one got a promotion and she did not. What came next the thought that she wished this person would just die, it was something that Tammy was ashamed of.

She knew that God was doing this for a reason and Tammy knew that reason it was so clear. It was so she would know that was not all that good as she thought.


                        The sickness got worse and Tammy was in bed , there she thought of her life and all she did . She knew that she had to give it all up the Lord now. At that point she knew that this would be her only chance, some reason she knew that after to day she was going to die. That was when she got on her knees and gave her life to the Lord, it was something that Tammy knew that she should of done a long time ago. A doctor came in and put his hand on Tammy`s shoulder. She then got back in bed some how the doctor was gone, then the thought was that was Jesus that touched Tammy. She did ask about if there was a doctor as she seen but no one could say, she knew that all she wanted to do was to close her eyes.


                        That was the moment that she passed and the she was in heaven and now is with Jesus. You see you have to give it all up before it is to late. Do not think that you have all the time in the world, you do not and do you want to go to heaven or hell? That is your choice but God loves you he wants to see you in heaven and not hell. Right now get on your knees and give your life to the Lord. Confess with your mouth that Jesus was raised from the dead, believe in your heart and you will be saved. Read John 3 . God loves you.

© 2014 Leo


Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on December 8, 2014
Last Updated on December 8, 2014

Author

Leo
Leo

Punta gorda, FL



About
I am one that just loves to write. more..

Writing
Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Leo


Time Time

A Story by Leo


Life out there Life out there

A Story by Leo





Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5