9 Things to Know About Criminal Law Case Assignment Writing

9 Things to Know About Criminal Law Case Assignment Writing

A Story by Lexi Edwards
"

This article explains that students can easily write a criminal case assignment with these 9 steps. They have to just go through it and then use in their work.

"
Criminal law case is a part of law assignment where you need to write the whole instance of the case, information about the suspect, crime committed, action taken by an officer, the evidence presented, and the judgement made by the court.
 
Most probably when students write the whole criminal law assignment gets confused what things to cover under it to make it authentic and concise. But this confusion can be solved by these 9 things, as they are provided by professional writers who have years of experience in the content writing field. 
 
1. Crime Committed: This is one of the most important thing under criminal law case. It includes detail explanation of the crime, how dangerous it was, effects of the crime, losses incurred and final results.
 
Tip: Under this point, students have to describe the whole incident, who was the criminal, and crime done by him. Basically, this will be the introduction of the case. 
 
2. An investigation by Police: When you are writing an assignment on a criminal case, just mention the whole investigation done by police such as:

i). Asking question from the victim, witness, and suspect
ii). Gathering evidence
iii). Visiting and examining the crime place
iv). Analyzing crime scene
v). Observing suspect.

Tip: This thing will be the most important part of the whole criminal case so you should be attentive while writing this section for your law assignment.
 
3. Arrest Action: It is a kind of situation where the police will arrest the suspect on the spot whether he has seen the crime or not. Afterwards warrant will be prepared under the given permission.
 
Tip: Remember to mention charges under criminal law assignment as it will add some weight in your case.
 
4. Placing Request for Warrant: In some cases, the suspect is not arrested unless a warrant is released. So preparation of warrant is necessary before making crime charges from the suspect. Here the officer will play a very important role, as he will study the whole case, understand its effects, examine whether the crime charged should be put on the suspect or not.
 
Tip: Students at the time of writing criminal case should mention the role of the officer and the investigation done by him such as verification of records, reports and witness statement. If you present an assignment in such a way then you can easily fetch A+ grade in it.  
 
5. Arrest the Suspect: If the suspect was not arrested in beginning as the warrant was not released, so now after understanding and verifying the whole case evidences the warrant is created and the suspect is arrested.
 
Tip: While writing assignment students should mention in the case whether the suspect was arrested in the beginning or not so that readers will not get confused.
 
6. Charged by District Court: Under this point, you have to mention the time, when the suspect appears in the district court for the first time. Here you have to give a detailed explanation of the penalty charged on the suspect: 

i). Amount of penalty.
ii). Crime charged on him.
iii). Present the status (innocent or not). 
 
Tip: Be careful while covering this point as this will be the reflection of your criminal case assignment.
 
7. Court Case: Here the case will be conducted in court, the suspect has a chance to make request to prove himself innocent by describing the whole incident, his actions, and reasons behind it.
 
8. Prior Investigation: You need to mention the evidence under criminal case assignment, presented by the officer to prove that suspect has done the crime or he was wrong under that case.
 
9. Judgement: This is the last and most important thing of whole criminal case assignment, here you need to write the final judgement made by the court, and the results generated from it.
 

 
If you have no time to do this assignment, well in such case you can take criminal law assignment writing help from experts, as they deliver structured documents at minimum prices before the deadline.

© 2019 Lexi Edwards


Author's Note

Lexi Edwards
With the help of these 9 steps, you can easily draft a grade-worthy criminal law assignment and fetch the highest marks in it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on October 15, 2019
Last Updated on October 15, 2019
Tags: criminal law assignment help, assignment help, education, law assignment

Author

Lexi Edwards
Lexi Edwards

Nottingham, United Kingdom



About
Lexi Edwards is a 26-years-old academic writer working at Assignment Desk. She holds a post-graduate degree in English. She uses his knowledge of the subject to provide academic help to the UK studen.. more..

Writing