List of Marketing Dissertation Topics to Use in 2021 & Impress Your Professor

List of Marketing Dissertation Topics to Use in 2021 & Impress Your Professor

A Story by Lexi Edwards
"

To get started with brainstorming the topic ideas, select a marketing dissertation topic from the list cultivated above and begin writing your dissertation. Wish you all the luck!

"

A marketing dissertation is employed to provide opportunities to students to seek a topic of their interest and develop their business knowledge from any field of marketing. Your marketing dissertation should partake in the existing literature, and your topic should be explicit. Therefore, choosing a dissertation topic is the fundamental factor yet very critical. This article draws you to a list of marketing dissertation topics to assist you in developing your dissertation.


How do businesses embrace social media for the booming growth of the marketing relationship with customers?

 

Aim of the topic - This research will concentrate on how social media can be wielded for developing thriving relationships with customers. It will also give a vision into how to use social media for relationship marketing.

 
Topic 2:

The use of smartphone apps in amassing brand value- The case of Starbucks.

 

Aim of the topic - This dissertation will essentially confide how smartphone apps can be an effective source of developing the brand value of any company. Furthermore, the customers of Starbucks will be in the light.

 
Topic 3:

The use of social media in connecting with customers directly- The  case of SME in the UK.

 

Aim of the topic -  This investigation brings to light how social media can be used as a profitable source of direct marketing by engaging with customers directly. The SMEs of the UK will be in focus.

 
Topic 4:

How does collectivism affect individualism in China?  A point on the sales of mobile phones.

 

Aim of the topic - Distinct cultures have a distinct effect on society. This research emphasizes the conduct of a cultural investigation for a precise understanding of the influence of culture in marketing strategies. Particularly, China’s mobile phone buying behaviour will be the objective.

 
Topic 5:

An investigation on consumer psychology that promotes them to buy products from Amazon.

 

Aim of the topic - Consumer psychology will be analyzed when they opt to buy products from Amazon. In addition, the tactics that propel them to purchase products from Amazon would be investigated.

 
Topic 6:

The impact of using web analytics for digital marketing in improving the performance of a brand.

 

Aim of the topic - The use of web analytics for digital marketing will be assessed in this dissertation. Further, the implications of using web analytics for enriching brand performance would be explored.


Topic 7:

Competitive Price War: An analysis of the case of McDonald’s and Burger King.

 

Aim of the topic - This research will analyze how a brand prices its product concerning the competitors for its success by examining the pricing strategies of McDonald’s and Burger King.


Topic 8:

A comparison of effectiveness between the electronic word of mouth and traditional word of mouth.

 

Aim of the topic - eWOM or electronic word of mouth is the new trend of social media marketing. But is it more significant than the traditional word of mouth? This will be the central hub of the research, and the effectiveness of electronic and traditional word of mouth will be compared.


Topic 9:

The Impact of Ethical Marketing on Consumer Perception - A Case Study on Most and Least Socially Responsible Firms.

 

Aim of the topic - Marketing ethics are the most integral aspect for the fame of any company. This dissertation will analyze the consequence of marketing ethics on consumer cognition in terms of a study on most and least ethical firms.


Students of Marketing are obliged to prepare a marketing dissertation. Deciding on a topic is the primary step in accomplishing the dissertation
, and it can be very complicated but is also a broadly substantial element of writing. 

© 2021 Lexi Edwards


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

• A marketing dissertation is employed to provide opportunities to students to seek a topic of their interest and develop their business knowledge from any field of marketing.

Ahh...another Indian National, a graduate of Academy 360, most likely, pretending to live in England, and offering to help people cheat in school, while actually, scamming them by supplying poorly written crap, mostly cut and pasted, and delivered late.

Another phony company by Global Assignment Help, which chjanges its name daily. Their reviews say it all: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.assignmentdesk.co.uk


Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Added on August 27, 2021
Last Updated on August 27, 2021
Tags: Marketing assignment help

Author

Lexi Edwards
Lexi Edwards

Nottingham, United Kingdom



About
Lexi Edwards is a 26-years-old academic writer working at Assignment Desk. She holds a post-graduate degree in English. She uses his knowledge of the subject to provide academic help to the UK studen.. more..

Writing