Get Your Finance Dissertation Topics Approved in a Go With These 5 Traits!

Get Your Finance Dissertation Topics Approved in a Go With These 5 Traits!

A Story by Lexi Edwards
"

These 5 traits if implemented in your title, there is no chance that your topic gets rejected.

"
Students pursuing their master’s in finance will agree that getting approval for a topic is way more difficult and time taking than actually writing the dissertation. Once you know what you have to write? and what is the direction? you can figure out a way to finish, but it is really important to choose a starting point. Finance dissertation topics decide the direction for your document, and thus it is an important thing to decide. Many students struggle with getting it approved, and if you are one of them, then this article is what you were looking for.
 
In this article, you will find 5 traits that you should embed in your title to make it look good and get it approved in a go. Without further ado, let’s take a look at them -
 
- Make it Catchy
 
Your focus should always be on how it looks and whether it is catchy or not. A title is like a name for your document. In the future, researchers and scholars might refer to your document, with this name. You need to make it as attractive as you can. A catchy title is always preferred over something boring. Make it stick to the professors, and it will surely get approved.
 
- Stick to the Theme

Your title should never be something abstract. You need to realise that it is not just another article that you are writing, it is n academic document, that too one of the most important one. Your title should give your document a theme, and that theme must be visible through your title. Sticking to the theme makes it better as it gives uniformity to your document.
 
- The Simpler the Better
 
Keep it simple. Using complicated words or something that might be a little bit twisted for the reader should be avoided. Phrases that are not so commonly used must also be avoided as they can also drive your reader away. Make your title easily understandable. Your reader must know the purpose of the document just by reading the title. The simpler you write, the better are your chances.
 
- Use Stats to Grab Attention
 
Introducing a number in your finance dissertation title is a great way of attracting the attention of your readers. It also means that the document that you are going to write will be talking about facts which is a good thing to establish before writing a lengthy document as your reader might not be interested in the length. However, these numbers and stats might attract them to read till the end.
 
- Symbols are Always Attractive
 
$ sign is what finance is all about. Using hashtags (#), Percent symbols (%), and (&), etc. Makes your title crisp and precise and also makes it look better in general. It is really important to use these symbols carefully as too many symbols can make it look cringe, and you do not want that now do you? Using one or two of them never harms your presentation.

© 2021 Lexi Edwards


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on August 24, 2021
Last Updated on August 24, 2021
Tags: finance dissertation topics, dissertation, topics, writing

Author

Lexi Edwards
Lexi Edwards

Nottingham, United Kingdom



About
Lexi Edwards is a 26-years-old academic writer working at Assignment Desk. She holds a post-graduate degree in English. She uses his knowledge of the subject to provide academic help to the UK studen.. more..

Writing