Flash Your Creativity With the Best Font for the CV! Here’s How to Find One

Flash Your Creativity With the Best Font for the CV! Here’s How to Find One

A Story by Lexi Edwards
"

These 3 ways can help you with your CV as nothing else can. Always keep in mind, the better you look, the more eyes stare at you and the same applies to a CV.

"
Your resume is the only chance that you have! People feel that cracking an opportunity is all about good speaking skills and knowledge about the subject, which is technically true. What they do not realize is that to show their abilities, they must have a platform, an interview which they can only get based on their CV. Many universities even include resume-building activities in their syllabus to enhance a student’s chances of cracking an opportunity. These workshops show the best practices while creating a resume such as how to choose the best font for CV? What skills to include? what to avoid? etc.

Though every college tries to give these things, students often skip on these workshops, and when they have to create a resume, they find themselves lost in a completely new world. If you are one such student, then this article can be a great way to begin learning. In this article, you will learn how to find the best font to complement your resume. Take a look at the following 3 ways!

1.Online Research & Articles

The internet is the most powerful tool in the 21st century! You can learn and find anything from it. If you are looking for a font that compliments your CV, you must search for it as there are thousands and thousands of articles available. A quick Google search can help you out. The only issue with this approach is that you can not rely on everything that the internet says, and thus, there is no surety that the points mentioned will work!

2.Style the Existing Ones

If you have a font that you feel confident about, you can use it with proper styling. Styling a font refers to choosing font sizes, using bold and italic versions of the same font, etc. It is important to stylize your document as it needs to grab attention. Ensure that you do not go overboard as there is not much room while playing with the font style, and any wrong step can get your document rejected!

3.Get a Custom Font

Not every student can afford it, but you have the option of getting your font customized. There are service providers who do it at nominal charges, and there is software too that can help you create something that is a mix of two simple fonts. Getting a custom font enhances your chances of making a good impression by a large margin as it needs creativity to have a vision that can design how one’s writing should be used.

© 2021 Lexi Edwards


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

• Your resume is the only chance that you have!

Yeah, sure someone who begins an article with a dumb statement ending with a bang is just the one t5o screw up your resume.

• People feel that cracking an opportunity is all about good speaking skills and knowledge about the subject, which is technically true.

This is a pretty idiotic statement. That aside, those who use the term "people," are advertising the fact that they have no real source to quote, and are trying to dance around that fact with the generic "people."

But of more importance, as someone who was the chief engineer of an electronics company, and who has seen lots of resumes, I can tell you that the person who wrote this "article" is, to use the scientific term, full of s**t.

And strangely, though this person claims to live in the UK, their personal site is registered with GoDaddy, in Israel.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Added on September 7, 2021
Last Updated on September 7, 2021

Author

Lexi Edwards
Lexi Edwards

Nottingham, United Kingdom



About
Lexi Edwards is a 26-years-old academic writer working at Assignment Desk. She holds a post-graduate degree in English. She uses his knowledge of the subject to provide academic help to the UK studen.. more..

Writing