Here’s How to Start a Conclusion That Ends your Document With a BANG!

Here’s How to Start a Conclusion That Ends your Document With a BANG!

A Story by Lexi Edwards
"

The article helps budding writers to learn how to start a conclusion and provides them 3 tips that they can use.

"
For everything you might have written so far, there are always two questions that bother them most, How to begin writing and how to end it. Starting your writing can be easy if you know the aim of your document but the ending gets bounded on the way you begin. If you are a writer, you might relate to this dilemma of not knowing how to start a conclusion. When you start writing any document for example an essay or story, the first thing that you frame in your mind is the outline or the storyline that you are going to follow. That little thought is drawn on paper with words and you have a working plot of your document, now all you have to do is arrange the final requirement of your essay and connect the core idea with a theme. Once the theme is decided you start your document with a quote or phrase related to your theme and you are done, you instantly start writing and the introduction slowly starts taking its shape. But that is not the problematic part, the trouble begins when you are about to end the document that you are working on but you are in a great flow and don’t know how to mold your writing into something that is about to end. Well, if you also face trouble in ending your document with an effective conclusion then don’t worry as this article is just for you. Keep reading further to understand how you can write a perfect conclusion for a perfect end.

Tips to Begin Your Conclusion -

Tip 1 - Start Creating a Descent in Flow 

- For the sake of this article, let’s consider that you are about to end the last body paragraph of your document and now you are going to start working on your conclusion. The first thing that you are going to do is create a descent in the overall flow of your writing. This can be easily done by slipping hints in your writing that you are going to conclude or using phrases such as “ all in all”, “ to sum it up”, “ you can say” etc.

Tip 2 - Start Summarizing Your Writing 

- The second useful step can be to start summarizing what went through the entire document. You can start with something that helps you establish a duration so that you can ease the reader into ending your document. “ So far “, “ By now” are some examples of duration phrases that are usually used to begin a conclusion of a longer or informational article. You can use it in the first two lines of your conclusion so that you can gradually start summarizing the document.

Tip 3 - Start Your Conclusion in The Body Paragraph

- As they say, the end is the beginning of something new. Try to start hinting towards your conclusion from the body paragraph itself. This might sound like something that no one will tell you to do but you should always refer to some of the biggest examples, such as Harry Porter. If you have read the books you will realize that the storyline and the plot always thicken by the end of every part and ends. The use of the last 3 lines of your body paragraph can set the stage for the conclusion which is always a great way.


Use these 3 tips the next time you are about to conclude your essay, story, or any sort of writing. How to start a conclusion is not a tough question, the tougher question here is can you end it with a BANG! And now you can!

© 2021 Lexi Edwards


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on March 11, 2021
Last Updated on March 11, 2021
Tags: conclusion, how to start conclusion

Author

Lexi Edwards
Lexi Edwards

Nottingham, United Kingdom



About
Lexi Edwards is a 26-years-old academic writer working at Assignment Desk. She holds a post-graduate degree in English. She uses his knowledge of the subject to provide academic help to the UK studen.. more..

Writing