A Loners Only Friend

A Loners Only Friend

A Story by lightcha
"

to "that" friend

"
I meet you in one of those games where online was just an outside feature, and you where one of the lucky, what I mean by that is when I´m ever online and about to make a friend theres always some stupid bloke that decides to error when you give me your address, but we were in a lonely server and after a while of talking you decided to give me your town address. I was only lightly happy but when we got to know each other more and more I was really happy to meet you, we did everything in the game together, shared rare items, troll other players and ever share interest in things we thought only us could like.  
 
Then summer vacation was about to end, its obvious that we were going to rarely see each other, but we know that was going to happen so we shared email, we still stayed in contact even in other online media. You were what I could call a... childhood friend 
But then hit that day, you suddenly stop replieing my emails, what happened? Was it that post I liked? At this I was worried but then you did say your busy with school so you couldn´t reply is what I thought so waiting was the first thing to do, a week had past and it was Saturday and I sent you an email first thing in the morning.Verious hours had past and I´d figure its time to refresh the page but nothing... still being worried maybe it should be more time and soo that happend, I ended up waiting until midnight and still nothing so I check your social media page, thats when I noticed, you were still active. 
 
You hated me then didn´t you? Your still active I keep sending you messages, opening my world to someone who´s face I didn't really know, sharing interest, items, spending time in online events, I would have been heart broken of I wasn´t that I´m used to disappointments already. You are a snake and I´m an old skin I just hope you doing better then me is all thats something that always happens... right? 
 
If you another formal friend of mine is reading this then please atleast 
tell me why did you stop seeing me..I miss my one and true childhood friend

© 2015 lightcha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on January 10, 2015
Last Updated on January 10, 2015
Tags: alone, diary, lonely, life, media, online, friends, sad

Author

lightcha
lightcha

Mexico



About
If your reading this it means Im still away, Ive been busy with school and its going to take a LONG time to get things in order more..

Writing
Case -D Case -D

A Chapter by lightcha


Police case #A Police case #A

A Chapter by lightcha