God Gave Rock and Roll To You

God Gave Rock and Roll To You

A Story by De'Anna
"

was listening to God Gave Rock And Roll To You by Kiss and came up with this fanfiction.

"

“Daddy, I’m home!” I yelled running up the stairs to my bedroom. I dropped my book bag on my bed and went downstairs to get a drink. I looked into the living room. Pete was asleep on the recliner, snoring away. I took the remote from his hand and turn the TV off. I took the rest of his popcorn and ate it. I then turned the stereo on. “Good Bye Earl” by the Dixie Chicks was playing. I sang along.

“Turn that country s**t off.” Pete groaned as he wiped the drool off his cheek.

“Just cause god gave you rock and roll doesn’t mean he didn’t create country any lesser.” I said, he just looked at me; confused. I loved confusing my adopted dad.

“Country doesn’t suck, nor is it s**t.” I said putting my hands on my hips.

“Where did my popcorn go?” He asked looking around.

“Way to change the subject, but I ate it.” I said walking out of the living room. He jumped off the chair and ran after me. He tackled me from behind and held me so I couldn’t move. I felt him breathing in my ear as I grinned at him.

“Jerk.” He whispered. I looked up at him and pecked his cheek.

“Love you too.” I laughed. He grinned and let me go. I went to walk but he grabbed my belt look and pulled me back to him. He gave me a friendly hug.

“So why are you all lovey today?” I asked.

“What, I can’t play with my daughter?” He asked.

“Adopted…daughter.” I reminded him.

‘Does that mean I can kiss you?” He played.

“No.” I laughed.

“Oh well, too late.” He said and pushed his lips on mine. I didn’t fight him, even though we were supposed to be father and daughter, we acted more like boy friend and girl friend. It would have been useless if I had tried to fight him anyway.

“Here for the Party” came on the stereo so I let go of Pete to sing.

“Well I’m an eight ball, shootin’, double fisted, drinkin’ son of a gun.” I danced around in my tight emo pants.

“I wear my jeans a little tight just to watch the little boys come undone.” I grinned to Pete. He grinned and came to put me in a head lock. He covered my mouth with his hand, but that only muffled my singing.

“I’m here for the beer and the ball bustin’ band, gonna get a little crazy just because I can!” I sang as I broke out of Pete’s grip. I ran around the house singing at the top of my lungs as he chased me.

“You know im here for the party. And i aint leavin til they throw me out. Gonna have a little fun gonna get me some. You know im here, im here for the party.” I sang as Pete tripped me. I slid across the floor as Pete slid after me and then sat on top of me. He held me down with himself and covered my mouth again. I licked his hand, but he was nearly resistant to that. So I kept singing.

“I’ve been waiting all week just to have a good time. So bring on them cowboys and them pick up lines.” He got tired of that and just leaned down to kiss me. That shut me up. He slid his tongue on the bottom of my lip as the song finished.

“Um, is this a bad time?” Someone asked us from behind. We broke our hold on each other too look to see it was just Katie, my best friend. I had forgotten she was coming over to practice.

“No, not at all.” I smiled propping myself up on my elbows, Pete was still laying on me. He looked up at me and got up.

“Why didn’t you just turn the stereo off?” I suggested to Pete. We both looked at each other and I regretted saying that. We both scrambled to get to the stereo first and we collided. We both fell with a loud bang. Katie was laughing her a*s off by now.

We got up again and collided by banging heads.

“You have a f*****g hard head.” I told him.

“Now I need Advil. Thanks.” He said.

“Me too.” I said as we helped each other up. We linked arms and went to the bathroom cabinet to find the Advil. We each took one and went back to Katie.

“You guys are nuts.” Katie laughed sitting down.

“We know” I grinned looking at Pete. He was smiling at Katie. I knew she liked him, but I was so sure he liked her. He was only five years older than her and he was ten years older than me.

“Well I’ll go find something to do, and let you guys practice.” Pete said as Mikayla joined us.

“Hey Kay.” I greeted her.

“Hi.” She said sitting next to Katie on the couch.

“You don’t have to go.” Katie suggested.

“Nah, I’ve got to get some work done anyway.” He said smiling, he glanced at me.

“Since when do you ever work?” I asked putting my hands on my hips again.

“Since two seconds ago.” He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

“God gave rock and roll to you. God gave country to me.” I yelled at him. He shook his head.

© 2009 De'Anna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 10, 2009

Author

De'Anna
De'Anna

Hopless Valley, RI



About
Hey, My name is De'Anna. You can just call me De, or Kyla. Kyla is my name i use often in my stories and around the internet. I'm 16 and living in Rhode Island. I'm a junior at Chariho High School and.. more..

Writing
Moving Words Moving Words

A Poem by De'Anna