Baby We Have Chemistry [updated]

Baby We Have Chemistry [updated]

A Story by amelia.elaine
"

So i never really finish my stories. they're always left unfinished. so i'm hoping i'll actually push myself to finish this one. PLEASEEEEE if you find grammer mistakes, call me on them, spelling, correct it. suggestion, spill them. let me know what you t

"

         She remembered every word she said. "I love you Winter, but you and I both know it'll never last." She didn't even say she was sorry. Winter kept playing that moment in her head, as she listened to the songs she used to dedicate to Ashley.

---------------------------------------

       They met in high school, Ashley was the star cheerleader, with brown wavy hair, that she usually straightened except for game days. She had violet eyes, and a smile that won all the football moms over. She also had a few skeletons in her closet.  Winter saw herself as a nobody. She had enough friends to keep her happy, but she never joined any clubs, let alone go to the school football games. Winter had auburn hair, because she hated her natural blonde, freckles covered her cheecks, that contained no sign of ever seeing blush. Her eyes were blue, her teeth were finally straight after four years of braces, and she was a 4.0 student.
      The only time Ashley and Winter crossed paths was in the crowded hall, where occasionally they'd bump into each other and smile apologetically. When the new term began, Ashley and Winter were in the same chemistry class, and half way through the term Ashley was already failing, in risk of loosing her spot on the squad, she needed an A on the next project, she needed Winter.
      As the class began to shuffle, as the students found partners, Ashley hurried over to Winter, she couldn't risk someone else being her partner. Winter was shocked to see Ashley standing next to her, she was used to working alone. "Hey, I'm Ashley." she said with her charming smile. Winter studdered, still in awe of what was going on, Ashley couldn't help but let out a flirty giggle, "Listen, I know we never talk or anything, but I'm failing this class, and I could really use your help. I promise it won't be you doing all the work, I'm not a slacker...." Winter continued to stare at Ashley. "So.... Whatdya say? Partners?" Ashley stood there praying Winter wouldn't just keep staring, "Sure," Winter said with a smile, "It'd be nice to work with someone for once."

---------------------------------

       Winter lived in the nicest part of town. Few neighbors, and the 'big' houses. "OH MY GOD! YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE!" Ashley commented. "I guess." Winter said shurgging Ashley's comment off, "Follow me, my rooms upstairs." Winter said as she started trudging up the wooden staircase. Ashley followed her still in awe of the large house until she came to closed double doors. When Winter opened the doors, it wasn't anything Ashley expected. Ashley expected books everywhere, pictures of Einstien and other smarty pants, but she walked into a dark lime green room, with a king sized bed, and hardwood floor. The walls were covered in posters of different bands, and family photos, along with a few pictures of Winter with her best friend.
 

© 2009 amelia.elaine


Author's Note

amelia.elaine
PLEASEEEEE if you find grammer mistakes, call me on them, spelling, correct it. suggestion, spill them. let me know what you think =]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm reading the up-date
and I see a new paragraph, so I'm having a look-see

neighbors
^^neighbours

unless that's the way you've been taught to spell it
:]
in that case, don't listen to me.
:]

it's nice with the added paragraph

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really hope you finish. I want to know what lead to the demise of Ashley and Winter.
I'm intrigued and wanting to know more.

Posted 15 Years Ago


She remembered ever
^^every

expect for game
^^except

voilet eyes
^^violet

aburn hair
^^auburn

nautral blonde,
^^natural

eachother and smile
^^each other

apologticly.
^^apologetically

Winter studdarded still
^^[is that meant to be 'studdered' 'stood' 'standed'? can't figure that one out]

use you're help
^^your

Whatda say?
^^whatdya

Partners."
^^Partners?


+ is this only going to be a short story or are you adding more onto it?
Because it is good the way it is, but I think you might need to write until the point in the very beginning.
:]
But it is very good.
Follows the basis of how to write a stroy.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2009
Last Updated on March 10, 2009

Author

amelia.elaine
amelia.elaine

the [O]uter [Z]one, KS



About
[O]uter [Z]one the new land of OZ i'll gladly read anything you suggest or ask you should also read;; Looouise | wicked.wanderer current project: wish i had one [mind not producing work] .. more..

Writing