Behind the door

Behind the door

A Story by leo
"

There is a house in town that seemed to have people think of what might be behind that door?

"
                            It was one of those house with a family that so many towns have. They would not say a word to anyone and they had everything that they needed brought to the house.Tommy was a boy when he use to walk by the house . There was just so many stories about the house. It was something that one day he found out that the house was up for sell . It was something to see what the inside of the house looked like. So many times that Tommy went by he thought that he thought that there was someone that was watching him. All that they one selling the house that the family was gone that was all. They did not say if they died or that they left when people were sleeping. Tommy knew that this was something that he knew that he wanted to Tommy bought the house . There were some of his friend that did not think that it was a good idea. For Tommy it was just something that he wanted to see what was behind that door.
                             That day Tommy went over to the  house there he opened the door for the first time. Not know what he might find but he went in. To his surprise it was very clean it seemed to Tommy to clean. That there might of been someone that had done all of this that was done when they family left the house. It was just the thought of why did they leave or did someone get them out? Tommy looked around there in the living room was the picture of the family. They were a nice family but the eyes of the husband seemed to pure evil. It was said that the husband was in the black arts. It was something that Tommy felt such evil he made his way through the house. There was one place that he had left for last that was the basement. He went down there was a dirt floor.There was not much down there but something that seemed out of place that was a desk by the wall. It was not the desk but the wall it seemed that it was put up in a hurry . 
                            Tommy found a hammer and hit it came down in a couple swings. There was the answer to the question of where was the family . They were all but the father in the wall a note told of that the father took the money and he was in the wind. It was something that Tommy had hopped that they just had left. There was the one question of why did the father kill his family and was he the one that had done all of the cleaning? It was just something that Tommy would never know . All he knew that he had to have the family buried and that was what he did. It was something that after he did that the evil left. Tommy knew that he knew that this would be his home. It was something that people thought Tommy had lost it but he knew that he wanted the house that all of the people in town feared.

© 2022 leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 5, 2022
Last Updated on May 5, 2022

Author

leo
leo

Punta Gorda, FL



About
I am someone that loves to write. I want to have writing as my job. I started on an old typewriter. It is the dream that I want to come true. more..

Writing
Worth it Worth it

A Story by leo


Time for change Time for change

A Story by leo


loss or gain loss or gain

A Story by leo