Was it worth it?

Was it worth it?

A Story by leo
"

Tommy was someone that always did people right. It was just that he hit hard times. He thought of and did things that he would never of done .

"
                             Tommy worked in car lot in the city . He was one person that he would always make sure that the car that a person was going to buy was right. Tommy had somethings that he had invested and they did not do so well. To the point that the loss was big. It was something that got Tommy to a point that he thought to do the way the other sale men were doing. There was the question of was it worth the sale?
                               Tommy looked at his bank account and the others on the sales floor. It was something that he could go down that road and not tell the truth about small things. That he could get people to by things that they did not need. He tried to do it but in his heart Tommy just could not do that to the people that bought cars at his work. It was something that even as low as Tommy was that he did not do like the others. That more of the people wanted to deal with Tommy. They knew that he was someone that would be fare with them . It was somethings that the owner had not know about what the other people at work were doing. After a meeting those that were not truthful with there customers were fired. It was something that Tommy was glad that he did not do like those others that he worked with .
                                For Tommy it was all about doing what was right . It was something that Tommy`s parents taught him. It was something that some people at his work did not get and they lose there jobs. You can not tell the truth one way or the other it will come out. What are you willing to make money the right way or the wrong?

© 2022 leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 6, 2022
Last Updated on May 6, 2022

Author

leo
leo

Punta Gorda, FL



About
I am someone that loves to write. I want to have writing as my job. I started on an old typewriter. It is the dream that I want to come true. more..

Writing
Worth it Worth it

A Story by leo


Time for change Time for change

A Story by leo


loss or gain loss or gain

A Story by leo