Women

Women

A Story by leo
"

Tommy was a man that did not care about people till he meet tammy that all changed.

"
                                 Tommy was someone that always was about what he wanted over what others wanted. It could be that he did not have many friends . It was just some thing that Tommy`s father taught him to have what he wanted. That he had to have the thought that all cost that he would get his dream.There was times that Tommy did look back and see that there were people that he had done wrong. It was just that thought that keep him going . That was till Tammy came into his life and all that changed. It was something that did not change over night but she was someone that knew that what Tommy was that it was not his fault.
                                  Many times that she would have to show Tommy that he had hurt someone that he had to make it wright. At first that it was something that Tommy do not want to do but in his heart that he knew that it was something that he had to do. So the people at work and in his life were very glad that he had Tammy in Tommy`s life. That he was becoming someone that people like to be around and not someone that they would have to just deal with. There were times that Tommy would question why he was doing all of this. He would be told by Tammy that it was the right thing to do. It was the one thing that he knew that he was glad that he had a good women in his life. It was something that Tommy`s mother did not say a word if his father would do something to hurt her. It was that that Tommy thought that was the way that all women were. When he found Tammy all of that changed for the better. And Tommy knew that women were people to love and know that they had a mind of there own.
                           Like many men they looked up to there fathers and the way that they treated there mother . And the way that they dealt with things that the father say or did to the mother . It could be that if the mother stood up for her self that that boy would see women in a different light.

© 2022 leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 14, 2022
Last Updated on May 14, 2022

Author

leo
leo

Punta Gorda, FL



About
I am someone that loves to write. I want to have writing as my job. I started on an old typewriter. It is the dream that I want to come true. more..

Writing
Worth it Worth it

A Story by leo


Time for change Time for change

A Story by leo


loss or gain loss or gain

A Story by leo