Lost

Lost

A Story by leo
"

Don was someone that thought that his mother would always be there for him till the day that she was not.

"
                                  It was one of those things that Don loved his mother and they would talk for hours about everything. Don wanted his mother to know about all thing things of computers and her phone. It was something that Don knew that his mother would take time to teach. It was just something that when there father past that she let the father do all of that. It was when he was gone that Don`s mother knew that she had to know about all that . It was just something that she knew that her son was the one that she could come to .
                                      One thing that Don knew that his mother had things that were wrong with her . It was something that he knew that every time she came by that he wanted to spend the most time with her. Don sometimes thought that she would never go anywhere. Till that day that he got the call that she had passed. It was something that she knew that Don knew that might happen. It was just that it hit him hard it just seemed like a bad dream that Don would wake up and she would be there ready to learn. It was something that Don knew that was not going to happen .It was something for some time they would not talk but the last years they had gotten so close . Don just thought that he had more time it was something that he knew that his mother thought with there father.It just seemed that Don knew that he would have to deal with everything and that he would be on his on in life with his mother or father.
                                     One thing that were have to take the time with the people that we love and not take them for granted . For we do not know when they will be taken from us and your time with them will be gone. 

© 2022 leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 15, 2022
Last Updated on May 15, 2022

Author

leo
leo

Punta Gorda, FL



About
I am someone that loves to write. I want to have writing as my job. I started on an old typewriter. It is the dream that I want to come true. more..

Writing
Worth it Worth it

A Story by leo


Time for change Time for change

A Story by leo


loss or gain loss or gain

A Story by leo