Roads

Roads

A Story by leo
"

One man and the way he went through life and one thing that changed all of that

"
                                                     Mark was someone that never did thing that it would help others . It was just the roads that Mark was on that he was there to make it for him self. It was something that many roads that Mark was on that he was on them by him self. It was that he thought that people would take anything that he had if he let them get close to Mark. It was something that Mark`s father told him and Mark looked back that his father did have any friends he was very well off but who was there to share in all that his father had.
                                                 There was a time that Mark was going down the same road as his father. It was for one women that all of that changed. Monica was someone that pushed Mark to go out side of his comfort zone. To get close to people. It was something that first that Mark did not like to do. It was just those green eyes that Mark just would get lost in. There was the thought of what that ment till Mark looked at Monica. It was just a power that her eyes had over Mark.The more that Mark dealt with people and the more they saw that he was just not a boss but much more he was there for all of them. One thing that Monica did not change was that Mark knew how to deal with people and he knew when to be there boss and when to be there friend. It was something that Mark never crossed. Mark would look at the people that worked for him and he knew that there was that road that they were on. That he knew that being there boss that he was there to help them when they were needed .
                                           So times the road that were are on ids different from others. It dose not mean that we can not be fore them when they need someone to talk. That there are tings that they do not know that you can help them get through, and on the other hand they can be there for you in the time that you need someone

© 2022 leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on May 17, 2022
Last Updated on May 17, 2022

Author

leo
leo

Punta Gorda, FL



About
I am someone that loves to write. I want to have writing as my job. I started on an old typewriter. It is the dream that I want to come true. more..

Writing
Worth it Worth it

A Story by leo


Time for change Time for change

A Story by leo


loss or gain loss or gain

A Story by leo