Pain

Pain

A Story by leo
"

It was something that Tommy knew too much about. It was all of that pain that the wall was there.

"
                                For Tommy there were things that he had gotten burned by people that he thought that Tommy could trust. After sometime there were thing that he just would not let people get to close to Tommy. It was the walls that he thought that would keep out the pain that he had been through in the past. What Tommy did not know that there were people in his life that cared for him. But there was no way to show Tommy how much they cared for him. For the wall were the thing that keep these people out of his life.
                               Many times that Tommy would sit at his desk and look out at the people he was there boss. It seemed that they did not have all that Tommy had. They had something that they had he did not have. That was relationships it was something that there were some that tried but then after he shot them down they would not dare ask about the bosses life. It was till one women came into the office she was someone was there for to help things go the way that the heads of the company want them to go. A first when Tommy talk to Mary she seemed that she was so much like Tommy was . It was the shock that Tommy needed .
                              He brought one that was the one that dared to get close to Tommy. He asked Monica so that is the way that all of you see me? It was something that Monica thought that might be a trap but she said yes. Tommy sat there and looked at how Mary treated the workers that Tommy was. It was something that opened his mind. He went out there and told Mary that these are people and if the heads want things done right that they should come down there . They  all were shocked at the way that Tommy stood up for the. He told them all that he was going to change and not be like that lady. 
                              What Tommy did not know that the heads wanted to see what there bosses were about. That those that went along with what there were told were fired. But for those that stood up for there people they keep there jobs. It was a test that the bosses wanted to see who they could trust.

© 2022 leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 17, 2022
Last Updated on May 17, 2022

Author

leo
leo

Punta Gorda, FL



About
I am someone that loves to write. I want to have writing as my job. I started on an old typewriter. It is the dream that I want to come true. more..

Writing
Worth it Worth it

A Story by leo


Time for change Time for change

A Story by leo


loss or gain loss or gain

A Story by leo