Life

Life

A Story by leo
"

There are people that we work with or deal with in the world that we think that person has a good life. If you saw what they were dealin with you would think other wise.

"
                                 It was something that Tammy had to put that brave face up. That there was things that in her life at home that she did not want anyone to know about. It was her husband that he was someone that did drugs. She thought that if she did not believe that he was doing them that he was not. It was just that she did not admit that her husband was not the man that she fell in love with. It was just something that Tammy looked at her mothers husband and wished he  that it was like that.
                                 
                                One day Tammy went over to her mothers she had time that she was sent home because she had a outburst at work. It was just something that Tammy did not do. She thought that her mother would help her through what Tammy was dealing with. They sat there in the living room it seemed like Tammy`s mother was someone that just did not have much to say. Till that day it was about her father he had been gone for a year. Tammy mother told her of that he was a drinker. It was something that he would go to the local bar after work. It was something that Tammy always asked were here father was her mother would tell her that he was working late. It was in that thought that Tammy saw her self. 

                               Tammy did not say a word after that but went to her husband told him that he needed help and she would be there for him. To her surprise that was what he needed to get help that he knew that Tammy would be there for him. Later Tammy would tell her mother that she did not want to think that everything was alright then have her husband just die on her. IT was that thought that she told her husband that he needed help and that she would be there for him. It was something that Tammy`s mother did that she knew that she was wrong in not trying to get her husband help till it was to late. It was a good thought that Tammy`s daughter was not going to make that same mistake.

© 2022 leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on May 18, 2022
Last Updated on May 18, 2022

Author

leo
leo

Punta Gorda, FL



About
I am someone that loves to write. I want to have writing as my job. I started on an old typewriter. It is the dream that I want to come true. more..

Writing
Worth it Worth it

A Story by leo


Time for change Time for change

A Story by leo


loss or gain loss or gain

A Story by leo