Out there but not alone.

Out there but not alone.

A Story by leo
"

We think that we can do everything ourselves but we do need help.

"
                                    It was that thought that Don was told that he could do anything that he did not needed any ones help. It was told by Don`s father that those that ask for help they are weak. It was something that keep with Don all of his life. Till the day that he knew that he would have to ask for help to save the shop that he had thought that he knew all there was to run the shop. There were things with bills that Don knew that he needed help with. It was something that Don did not want to do. It was that he knew that he did not want to lose his shop.
                                   That was Don did not go to his father but he went to his mother . He knew that she was the one that was the brains behind the father. It was something that Don had figured out some time ago. There Don talked to his mother and she helped him save the shop that he loved so much. It would be something that Don and his mother would never tell there father. For Don`s mother always made it out that the father was the one that did everything for the family. It was something that Don knew that his father had his pride. All Don knew that he got the help and his father would never know . It was something that Don knew would crush his father. That one that he went to his mother not him and two that he knew that he was not the one that was running the family. Don thanked his mother and went on his way.
                              You have to know when it is time to ask for help. It do not show that you are weak . That it shows that you needed someone to help you.

© 2022 leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 25, 2022
Last Updated on May 25, 2022

Author

leo
leo

Punta Gorda, FL



About
I am someone that loves to write. I want to have writing as my job. I started on an old typewriter. It is the dream that I want to come true. more..

Writing
Worth it Worth it

A Story by leo


Time for change Time for change

A Story by leo


loss or gain loss or gain

A Story by leo