Make you further progress

Make you further progress

A Story by shark
"

Main missions involve some subtypes: research, sabotage, and action. NPCs give these throughout every area, and tie in to your selected society’s storyline.

"
The Secret World’s mission system applies labels that denote challenge. You can acquire these labels as you gain decent equipment for your character. If you get the chance to choose a Hard mission and you dislike to risk it, you can get back and it might be listed as Easy or Normal. In The Secret World, Missions are ranged into a number of main types, including side, dungeon, main and story. Story missions bring you through a zone, showing you the content and make you further progress. 
Main missions involve some subtypes: research, sabotage, and action. NPCs give these throughout every area, and tie in to your selected society’s storyline. They usually give rewards like gear, you can easily find tsw gold from our site at www.mmorpggold.com.
Action missions need slaying a certain target or killing mobs. Action missions are combat-intensive. Sabotage missions need a combination of puzzle solving, exploration, and battle. They often need gamer to maneuver via safe zone, avoiding detection, and interact with many different objects with the risk of attack. Research missions just include a very few combat, player is required to solve greatly obtuse puzzles, generally including real-world knowledge of folklore, literature, art, and history. In secret world game, Funcom contained an in-game browser, they usually need most of time to find out and finish and player get decent rewards. Different from action missions, most research missions and most sabotage can’t be repeated multiple times. The side mission is the ultimate mission type, they are in unnoticeable and repeatable.

© 2014 shark


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on January 22, 2014
Last Updated on January 22, 2014
Tags: mission system

Author

shark
shark

changsha, China



Writing