Daily Journal

Daily Journal

A Chapter by anandbose
"

It's a description of daily life

"

I went to the town today. The Kerala Christmas Bumper Lottery is due on the 23rd of this month. It carries a whooping prize of 6 Crores about 60 Million Rupees. I took the lottery from many districts and I hope to win. Want buy an apartment and a new SUV, a Mercedes GLA 200.  Many years ago I had a dream and in it I saw a lottery ticket with Santa engraved on it. I also want to bring my significant other and live with her happily. While on the bus I saw verdant paddy fields and storks gliding as a gentle opera. Came back and ordered a big coke and chicken from MacDonald’s. I think the God Mother of lottery is waving her wand at me. I am getting prizes every day.  I think like a philosopher and live with a poet’s heart. My significant other sent me some photos …she is quite sexy ….wrapped in a bathing towel. Yes, I long to do poetry with her, sweet erotic poetry. She is quite beautiful and sexy. We have fallen in love at first sight. She an American lives in Ghana Accra. I want to go and bring her to India.



© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on March 1, 2019
Last Updated on March 1, 2019


Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing